• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Tears of the Kindgom Livestream Announced for April 13

Robb

Gold Member
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Misleading thread title though.

Hoping this trailer is as good as the BotW one was.

Saber

Gold Member
Lol 3 minutes?
You guys better hope they don't waste time talking about crap. Also, not a direct is a launch trailer stream.

Last edited:

DKPOWPOW

Nice, at least they are giving us something.

Though, them saying final pre-launch trailer....

Makes me wonder if we wont see anything else until review copies go out.

Doom85

You guys will call anything a "Direct." Nintendo doesn't even need a marketing team at this point, gamers do all the heavy lifting for them.

LOL, I always thought it would be hilarious if a company felt so confident in the awareness of their product(s) that they ceased all advertising, mainly because this was the first Onion “news” article I ever read:

Xdrive05

Three minutes is long for a trailer. I wonder how much will be story vs gameplay/features.

I already know there are lots of new enemy types and, let's call them "elemental themed challenge sections", that will make for a lot of edible crow for the "iT's JUst aN eXpaNsIOn PaSs" crowd. Wonder how much of that they'll show off in a pre launch trailer.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
This needs to be epic. This needs new music, I'm done hearing the same song from the previous trailers.

I want to be excited.

Lethal01

They can't possibly have spent six years building some sky islands and physics stuff.

"Some sky islands" or an entire map in the sky? I can't really judge the islands since we got no idea how much there are.

"physics stuff" was listed as one of the most time consuming elements of BoTW.
I can guarantee it takes more resources than making something like a dungeon.

Top Bottom