• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Splatoon Splatfest event is Transformers-themed (Autobots vs Decepticons)

EulaCapra

Excellent promotion!

Autobots will win the popular vote. And if the trend stays the same with the least popular team, Decepticons will win more matches per person.

I'd like to pick Deceptions because they got my boy soundwave. But since the winner is basically decided through popularity contest I may have to go Autobots since that's what the chilluns will pick.

AdanVC

Sponsored Splatfest?? Hell yes! Nintendo continues going hard with Splatoon. Love this! Sponsored Splatfests are perfect. Lot's of possibilities and of course the benefit of getting tons of exposure of the game and Wii U wich R E A A A L L Y needs. Next Splatfest: Coca vs Pepsi, McDonalds vs Burger King, Sonic vs Mario... hah

Forkball

Awesome, a cool idea for a Splatfest. I'd like to see more crossovers for sure. Even something simple like Mario vs. Link would be a lot of fun.

Well then, nothing else better to do this week. Gotta start leveling up I guess, only level 7 before I stopped playing.

Laserrave.gif

#TeamDecepticons

Taker666

Sponsored Splatfest?? Hell yes! Nintendo continues going hard with Splatoon. Love this! Sponsored Splatfests are perfect. Lot's of possibilities and of course the benefit of getting tons of exposure of the game and Wii U wich R E A A A L L Y needs. Next Splatfest: Coca vs Pepsi, McDonalds vs Burger King, Sonic vs Mario... hah

I'm not sure if they'd be able to get brands to agree to a battle in that way.

Autobots vs Decepticons is one brand.

..it would be way harder to set something up involving characters/products from different companies.

Nanashrew

Banned
I can assure everyone that we, the decepticon army, shall have a party after we successfully destroy the autobot menace.

Then preemptively shot for slacking off in your duties.

AdanVC

I'm not sure if they'd be able to get brands to agree to a battle in that way.

Autobots vs Decepticons is one brand.

..it would be way harder to set something up involving characters/products from different companies.

That's true. Oh well they could then bring certain brand like McDonalds and choose between two of their hamburgers for a Splatfest while also announcing some happy meal toys! It would be quite the diffusion for Splatoon!

Bass260

Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny please. Okay we probably can't do cross company splat fests.

Jedi vs Sith?

Charizard vs Blastoise?

Please Nintendo.

foltzie1

New mode idea, co-operative campaign where each side faces a boss like foe ala the 1P mode.

In this case both sides could be facing Unicron who has stolen the Great Zapfish as an energon replacement.

Top Bottom