• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

I gotta go to a christening today (i'm the Godfather) so i'm gonna miss the early games.

My wife said that she wanted o leave early because she didn't want to sit down and be "preached to". Awesome.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
A Jacoby TD return in a Ravens win would put the city at DEFCON 3. A "must-win" game in Week 7

It's Houston sports... I won't be shocked if it happens.

Milchjon

No Jimmy Graham today.
Tampa will clamp down on Colston. hope Devery and Moore are ready. Sproles might have a big day too.

Lance Moore needs to have a big big day.

Also, today's game scares me. It's a must win, Jets would be 3-0 in the division, Pats 1-1 otherwise.

Milchjon

Eh, that's normal stuff. Backup QBs try to emulate opponents. I mean, NFLN was just going on about David Carr emulating Robert Griffin III.

I know. I just liked the "Tebow pretends to be Brady" headline that I got from my reader. Of course I also like imagining Tebow trying to play without moving around a lot. 2/25 would be my guess.

cajunator

Banned
How?
I mean, yeah.

I dont know how, but teams have done it before.
Although this encourages Brees to spread the ball around more instead of trying to force it to GRaham a lot. More importantly I hope the Saints can start establishing the run because they have 5 capable backs and the Oline hasn't been opening up holes for them to go.

I dont know how, but teams have done it before.
Although this encourages Brees to spread the ball around more instead of trying to force it to GRaham a lot. More importantly I hope the Saints can start establishing the run because they have 5 capable backs and the Oline hasn't been opening up holes for them to go.

Do you really need to worry about the Saints offense against Tampa?

cajunator

Banned
Do you really need to worry about the Saints offense against Tampa?

Honestly, yes.
any NFL team is capable of shutting down even the most elite offenses. The players just dont play to that level as often as they could. Teams have shut the Saints offense down at times. Tampa can easily do it and the games are often very close. It wont be a comfortable game either way.

cajunator

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496517

Why is gaming side so predictable?
This is why I am really starting to hate the gaming hobby in general.
Its a pissing match with imaginary sides over a bunch of electronic shit built by companies who dont give a fuck about anything but your dollars. As much as I love nintendo games Im not above calling them just another faceless corporation that happens to be really good at getting my money. Fuck gamers.

jmdajr

Well, off to Reliant Stadium. Free pass over, if we lose this one local fan base will implode. JJ Watt can't do everything, time for the rest of these jokesters to step up again. Enjoy gameday everyone.

It's not about the diner, it's about the menu.
I want this one .......
Sr74C.jpg

ari

Banned
I think the saints will completely turn around their season today. That, or the chargers game was coached by Sean Payton via Bluetooth.

These traveling Ravens fan are so embarrassing. So much purple cammo.

I also don't need you to yell "IN BUCK WE TRUST!" Across the bar because you notice my Orioles hat.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496517

Why is gaming side so predictable?
This is why I am really starting to hate the gaming hobby in general.
Its a pissing match with imaginary sides over a bunch of electronic shit built by companies who dont give a fuck about anything but your dollars. As much as I love nintendo games Im not above calling them just another faceless corporation that happens to be really good at getting my money. Fuck gamers.

I was gonna post in that thread but that would mean that I was as moronic as the people who already did.

cajunator

Banned
I think the saints will completely turn around their season today. That, or the chargers game was coached by Sean Payton via Bluetooth.

Wouldn't go that far but hopefully they can start a string of wins. If they get back to .500 (above 8-8) then we can talk possibilities.
joe vitt becomes head coach next game after Tampa so the style of coaching will change again, to a style much more similar to Sean Payton's. Cannot rely on Tampa Bay pulling a Chargers, because last week proved that the Chargers are frauds this year.

cajunator

Banned
I was gonna post in that thread but that would mean that I was as moronic as the people who already did.

I have to admit I did post in it explaining to the masses what "next gen" is actually defined as, but it became a cesspool anyway so I just decided to leave it. I probably shouldnt have bothered.

Top Bottom