• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

MechDX

So everyone who isnt in an Andrew Luck timezone gets the Ravens/Texans for their early game. Too much like a prime time game.....Im nervous.

Texans MUST get after Flacco and hit him a lot. I hope Barwin and Reed actually show up today.

Wait, I just heard that Suggs is playing......wtf?

20 lbs overweight and just returned to pratice. I just dont think it is a smart move especially with Reliant Stadium's turf rep lately.

cajunator

Banned
So everyone who isnt in an Andrew Luck timezone gets the Ravens/Texans for their early game. Too much like a prime time game.....Im nervous.

Texans MUST get after Flacco and hit him a lot. I hope Barwin and Reed actually show up today.

Flacco is gonna throw 3 picks.

Greg

Wait, I just heard that Suggs is playing......wtf?
68666B68-5D26-4701-868E-EAD77456B1E8-5698-00000121438AA1FA.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Weeden can make that happen.
I really think the browns should stick with him for now. He's not a dud like Colt, he just needs some help around him.

I've been on the old man Weeden train. He has progressed pretty well I think; and it's been helping that Josh Gordon is starting to show that he could turn into a pretty good deep threat.

The field has opened up a bit more with the threat of Gordon.

I have to admit I did post in it explaining to the masses what "next gen" is actually defined as, but it became a cesspool anyway so I just decided to leave it. I probably shouldnt have bothered.

They don't want to listen.

It sucks, but gaming side is full of is people that want to beat people over the head with their opinion, or agree with people that share the same opinion.

If you do manage to change someone's opinion on something, they'll never admit it publicly for fear of a shrinking e-peen.

beast786

GB vs STL

Is an intresting match up. GB after a huge win on road against a dog at home.

I expect the game to be close and low scoring. If the packers win big, then i claim they are back.

I like DB's of STL. Bend but dont break and get real aggresive in redzone and start jumpig the routes. Rogers can burn them, but STL always play tough in that dome.

On defense its a good match up for GB, STL cant stretch the field/vertical and i find that is how you attack GB.

Both defense match up good with oher offense.

Game to watch for me this sunday.

GB vs STL

I expect the game to be close and low scoring. If the packers win big, then i claim they are back.

I like DB's of STL. Bend but dont break and get real aggresive in redzone and start jumpig the routes. Rogers can burn them, but STL always play tough in that dome.

On defense its a good match up for GB, STL cant stretch the field/vertical and i find that is how you attack GB.

Didn't you post this already?

I expect the Rams to hold at first, but then the levees will break around the 3rd quarter and the Pack will end up dominating.

cajunator

Banned
They don't want to listen.

It sucks, but gaming side is full of is people that want to beat people over the head with their opinion, or agree with people that share the same opinion.

If you do manage to change someone's opinion on something, they'll never admit it publicly for fear of a shrinking e-peen.

Pretty much yeah. I hardly go over there anymore but someone linked that fucking thread. I dont know why I even post on that side at all. Its like once you have a career and other shit to worry about, arguing over videogame systems seems like the dumbest thing in the world.
Not to mention at that point you could buy them all anyway, so who really gives a shit?

GB vs STL

Pssh, F that! I need Fraudgers and Nelson to Put my fantasy team on there backs again

Manus

I'm predicting a lost to the Skins today. It would be something that we would do after coming off a great win vs Niners.

Top Bottom