• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL Beta |OT| Where No Progression Is Better Than Nothing

Marvie_3

Banned
They took them out because clubs were making 2nd clubs and then losing on purpose to their main club to inflate their stats and leaderboard position iirc
It was also because bigger clubs could get higher in the standings because they could play 3-4 games at a time and smaller clubs couldnt.

bumpkin

Yea no doubt, the more the merrier. Not sure if im going to coordinate the PS4 club or not at this point, but if so it will be open to whoever unlike that 1 year when we limited the members to try to preserve playing time

My bad forgot all about you bumpkin. You were the 1st to hit me up before we found out about no EASHL in NHL15
No worries! I just checked and I still don't see anything up on PS4 yet.

Holy hell the input lag is bad right now.

Well, at least we managed to finish the game this time. Haha.

Anyway, sorry if I made any dumb mistakes. I'm used to playing by arcade rules, since I tend to prefer Midway's old sports games (NHL Open Ice/Hitz, Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey, NBA Jam/Hangtime/Showtime, NFL Blitz). Heh.

bumpkin

Back from the dead!
True story. When I was living in Los Angeles, me and a buddy had this bar/pool hall we used to frequent in Santa Monica called Gotham Hall. Well one night, Scott was there with some of his friends and when our regular hostess came to get our drink order, we mentioned thinking we saw him, she said "Yeah, that is him. He's obnoxious and kind of pathetic." lol.

Bonus anecdote: Another time we were there, Jason Mewes -- Jay from Jay & Silent Bob -- was there and he tried the "Do you know who I am?" when another hostess we knew wasn't going above and beyond with her service.

Marvie_3

Banned
True story. When I was living in Los Angeles, me and a buddy had this bar/pool hall we used to frequent in Santa Monica called Gotham Hall. Well one night, Scott was there with some of his friends and when our regular hostess came to get our drink order, we mentioned thinking we saw him, she said "Yeah, that is him. He's obnoxious and kind of pathetic." lol.

Bonus anecdote: Another time we were there, Jason Mewes -- Jay from Jay & Silent Bob -- was there and he tried the "Do you know who I am?" when another hostess we knew wasn't going above and beyond with her service.
Yeah ive heard hes a douche. Its just been my EASHL player name since NHL 10 I think. I dont even remember how it started. Lol

Sent a join request for your club, kinda sucks there's no drop in option.
Alright ill add you.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
images

Have to find my mic, haven't used it ever

Edit: Annnnnd it just kicked me out. Classic EA.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A lot of penalties, just like old times :lol

AI's are fucking good at stripping you of the puck

Top Bottom