• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2016 |OT| Friendship ended with PK, now Shea is my best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Thread now in OT for the first 3 weeks of the season, which conveniently is the remainder of the month. November thread and other future threads moving forward will be in Community.

Like the CFB and NFL threads, this is to try and increase exposure and get some new blood join in as a new season starts up.

Welcome to any newcomers!

dammit Johnny

why'd you take a discount

I thought you were talking about me for a minute

N4coGtvPTgOf8ThfEiv4_Rowan%20Atkinson%20Recording.gif

Hello OT

Thread now in OT for the first 3 weeks of the season, which conveniently is the remainder of the month. November thread and other future threads moving forward will be in Community.

Like the CFB and NFL threads, this is to try and increase exposure and get some new blood join in as a new season starts up.

Welcome to any newcomers!

Thanks Xia

WELCOME TO NHLGAF

Come for the salt, Stay for Don Quick

imBask

Banned
oh we're in OT, let's stay civilized then

soooooooo everyone what's your opinion on gamergate Trump feminism gun law politics in hockey? also Matthews sucks and Kessel never liked you

Yawnier

Banned
Apparently the Rangers a retrying to trade McIlrath. I wonder if he's part of the package they're trying to sell Winnipeg on for Trouba.

Nathan Gerbe is not on the Wolf Pack's reduced roster. That may mean that he's off to Switzerland after not making the cut with the NHL squad.

Isn't McIlrath a bit of an analytics darling? I could see Florida or Arizona going after him

ZeroGravity

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Nikita Kucherov is en route from RUS back to USA. As I reported earlier today, the RFA winger is closing in on bridge deal with TB.
Sorry guys, no offer sheet drama.

Chris R

Plenty of room on the Avalanche bandwagon, get on now so when the team isn't shit in 5 or 6 years you can say you were there from the start!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't McIlrath a bit of an analytics darling? I could see Florida or Arizona going after him
Yes, there are a number of reasons why dumping McIlrath is dumb, and his advanced stats are one. That said, he's one of the few members of the defense who could have real trade value. Klein is underrated but on the older side (relatively speaking). Staal and Girardi have negative value. McDonagh is TOO valuable to the team to move. Skjei is still unproven and has too much potential value for the team to be willing to part with him right now, and Clendening is already something of a reclamation project in NY as it is.

Line_HTX

Yeah, but this is Opening Night. IIRC the Blues made a lot of changes, so I'm not sure if they're as good as before. I don't like how Chicago is always on Wednesday Night Rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom