• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni 2 announced for the PS4 - "PS4 Console Debut", Level-5 Pub/NB for West

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only they showed anything to suggest the game isn't going to have absolute garbage combat again...

i actually wish they'd just remove the monsters altogether and make a regular rpg with the characters themselves, preferably grandia-style

Yaaaaayyyyyyyy. Original was definitely in my top 5 ps3 games! This game will be a good time sink. Need to platinum the original before this comes out

wrowa

It looks beautiful, but... I actually wanted to see a new IP by Level 5, to be honest. Or anything other than Ni no Kuni. Not a big fan of the first one, I gotta admit, but still: Looks gorgeous.

I haven't been able to see the conference. Now, I really wish I had. There have been some amazing announcements. I'm so glad that Ni no Kuni 2 is coming to PS4. Wow!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Probably for NX.

Yeah. If this is console debut, the only other console where it would show up is NX. One doesn't seem to fit that much the kind of game Ninokuni is. Plus, the first Ninokuni (the portable version) was on DS.

Anyway, pretty surprised to see it at Psx. And, finally, we know what Level 5 was up to. I'll try to play the first again, one day.

EDIT: Now I feel like I've probably taken a bait. Still, my points stands :lol If it's a console debut, I mean.

Where ni no kuni squad at im so aaagagahh
My jrpg of last gen getting a sequel im so happy. Cant wait to return to ding dong dell
Gagagsgshsh

Akara

Banned
Yeah. If this is console debut, the only other console where it would show up is NX. One doesn't seem to fit that much the kind of game Ninokuni is. Plus, the first Ninokuni (the portable version) was on DS.

Anyway, pretty surprised to see it at Psx. And, finally, we know what Level 5 was up to. I'll try to play the first again, one day.

NX definitive version ;)?

Dinda

Yay!

But....is this the big JRPG that Level 5 talked about? I mean it is a big JRPG and would fit the bill of course, but the way they talked about it i thought it wasn't a sequel but something new?

Well, hyped for this eiter way.

cvfhpltuyaaafy8zwslu.jpg

cvfhpluuyaakhublxsfp.jpg

cvfhpi3u4aewbhr6gsf6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom