• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni 2 announced for the PS4 - "PS4 Console Debut", Level-5 Pub/NB for West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbraga

Any chance we'll get a remaster? I own it on PS3 but never finished the game. It'd be nice to have it on PS4 at 1080p.

I don't even know why I stopped playing, to be honest. It's been what, almost 3 years? But I still remember everything vividly, which is quite rare for me.

I absolutely loved every moment of this game. I was also close to earning its platinum since I played it to completion. So damn excited!!!

bigmac996

Definitely excited. I hope it has a little more depth and more interesting creatures. I'd love for it to be more like Dragon Quest 8 and less like the original Ni no Kuni.

The first game was a great starting point. I really thought a sequel could be amazing if they bothered to make one. I'm excited to see what they do with NNK2.

Z6Bw2Po.jpg

Yeahhh

Haunted

I really liked Ni No Kuni. It was probably the dearth of traditional jRPGs last generation that made it stand out so much more, but still.

The absence of Hisaishi and Studio Ghibli makes me sad, but it still looks amazing. I'm pretty optimistic about this one.

Explore a beautifully animated world and experience the gripping story in an all-new RPG adventure. LEVEL-5 reunites with Yoshiyuki Momose on character design and Music created by Joe Hisaishi in the production of the next Ni no Kuni tale.

Mr. RPG

I'm not very hyped. The first game had pretty forgettable characters and a really awful battle system so it is pretty hard for me to be hyped for a sequel. The world was also pretty small and the story wasn't anything that special. The ending to the story didn't really leave much open for a sequel either.

Despite all that though it was game of the year for me so here's hoping they can get some of what the first game did right.

I loved the world and the character the last game had even if the combat was a bit lame. Of course I'm hoping for a better battle system, but honestly I'm gonna love it either way. Look at that world! It's gonna be a real joy seeing the sights and meeting the wacky characters.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Nice. I hope the make the monster catching better and the evolutions more unique.

I'm going to miss Drippy but hopefully they do just as good a job with the dub and make these characters just as charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom