• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II launches November 10, 2017

PMS341

As an owner of the Wizard's Edition for Ni no Kuni, I really wish there was a similar edition for the sequel.

Either way, excited!

HeeHo

I have to beat the first one still! I got it on sale for 20 near the end of the PS3's life cycle. I also got a PS3 very late in the game too.

wmlk

Fantastic.

Now cut a good trailer for once. This is flying so under the radar and has the potential to crater completely.

JJShadow

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

2017 has to stop

hey 2017, don't you realize you are making me broke and not giving me enough time to enjoy you!.

On that note, I should finish the first game....

Holyshit this fcking year. I thought things will slow down this fall. Nope!

Gundam VS
South Park
Ni no Kuni 2

Three must buy games for me.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Getting to the point where I will have bruises this year has been so filled of savagely excellent videogames.

Holy shit, I thought for sure this would be delayed. Putting it in November is ballsy as hell.

But man does this game deserve to succeed. Can't wait for it!

While I'm glad the game is coming out a lot sooner than expected (assuming it doesn't get delayed), it's going to get absolutely massacred in November. It'll be killed stone dead. I can definitely see it getting pushed back into January or February later down the line.

Top Bottom