• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II launches November 10, 2017

labaronx

Time to quit, you mean? I can pay for the game. I just don't have time for all of them!

This may well be the game I use some holiday allowance for after all...

I have about 7 weeks vacation so far this year, ill use the first 3 in aug and sept for uncharted, everyone golf,madden m vs c i and destiny 2.

Bethesda and now ni no kuni 2 has me needing extra fall finances lol

Along with this, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Mario Odyssey, God of War, Pokémon Ultra S/M, Splatoon 2, and whatever is yet to be announced, this year is killing my wallet and my already limited free time. Thank god Red Dead 2 got delayed (never thought I'd say that).

StereoVsn

Along with this, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Mario Odyssey, God of War, Pokémon Ultra S/M, Splatoon 2, and whatever is yet to be announced, this year is killing my wallet and my already limited free time. Thank god Red Dead 2 got delayed (never thought I'd say that).
Xenoblade is 2018 as well. I would not be surprised if GoW is Q1 2018 game either.

Anyway, I loved the first game despite issues with combat and AI so that's great news. 2017 keeps on giving.

Didn't quite finish the first and no longer have a PS3 to do so on. Do I need to know stuff from the end before going into this?

Seconding this question. I got to Al-Mamoon(?) I think and then delegated my PS3 to the living room as a bluray player.

If so, I'll have to push this game back for a good year or so.

Ydelnae

I'm going to be cautious if it really ends up releasing this year, the marketing has been pretty low-key so far. Maybe they can impress me tonight.

Hydrus

Damn this year has been nuts! Remember in 2014 and 15 when we were all complaining about the software drought? Well it's definitely over!

Such as ?

I remember playing it a few years ago and enjoyed the game through and through. One of the prettiest games on the PS3.

The familiar system was pretty poorly done (no signposting of which ones were good or bad, wildly different levels of viability between familiars, some of the best ones were completely obscure), the battles weren't great. Everything else was lovely.

Top Bottom