• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR Automata PS4 demo available now

LotusHD

Banned
For you and anyone else moaning about this, there is absolutely no reason to not set up a Japanese account for yourself.

Yep, especially when the game can put the text in English. Not that hard to set up an account, just look it up real quick. There are just times when Japan just wants to be all exclusive with a demo (FFXV, GR2 (At first), etc., and for those who just can't wait, having that account on hand is helpful.

sensui-tomo

when anyone gets the chance, Or i'll post if i get to it first, know if there is any pro enhancements for this demo (like there was in ff15)

etta

my hard graphic balls
Awwwww, I forgot you can't switch regions like on Xbox.
Fuck, too lazy to make a JP PSN, I'll wait for tomorrow.

Raptor

J46DPfv.jpg

Good splash screen.....2Bh......hah haaaahhh!!!

WIFU!!!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
PSY・S;227007284 said:
huh, everything was already set to english

also the menu is giving me metal gear vibes

Some games will automatically detect your system language settings and change automatically.

Guess this is one of those situations.

Over here in Japan for example I do believe the JP version of Titanfall 2 will change to English if your system language is set to English.

LotusHD

Banned
Oh damn, you can completely customize your controls in this. I don't often play games that you let you do this, so it's certainly a very welcome surprise lol

EDIT: 2B's English voice is so lovely!

Wait...Why does Very Hard Disable the lock on? The Hell Yoko Taro? That's sadistic even for you. I take back what I said about Very hard being fair, it's probably going to be a bullshit spam range and dodge mode. But damn this gameplay. Soooo gooood. Good shit Platinum.

Menitta

It keeps telling me I cannot download. Anyone else?

Edit: not the only one. I tried redownloading it but no dice.

Aeana

I just had the cannot download problem. It fixed itself just now.
Apparently a DNS issue reaching the PSN servers.

Wagram

Wait...Why does Very Hard Disable the lock on? The Hell Yoko Taro? That's sadistic even for you. I take back what I said about Very hard being fair, it's probably going to be a bullshit spam range and dodge mode. But damn this gameplay. Soooo gooood. Good shit Platinum.

He'll find a way to destroy your console at some point. He's already taken our saves, spirit, and will power.

tesqui

Decided to download this cause I'm bored. Never played the previous game and have no idea how it plays or what it's about. This should be interesting.

Gbraga

HOYLS HITAHI IT'S OUTALREAYD????

WHAT

WH
YJ
A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DOWNLOADING

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

EDIT: Well, fuck, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to play it.

IT'S FINE

He'll find a way to destroy your console at some point. He's already taken our saves, spirit, and will power.

Well he has talked about making a boss that purposefully lowers the framerate before.

Just Taro Things ™.

nooo don't take away my lock on nooooooooooooo

Er, maybe I'll avoid Very Hard for a little while, then!

Top Bottom