• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2013

GRW810

Damn Toki Tori 2 is pricey. Not necessarily too expensive, I wouldn't know, but I'm always shocked when I see DL games above £10. Guess it's because I was introduced to the format with WiiWare and VC, where games were rarely in double digit GBP.

Wichu

Did it ever come out in the UK? Just watched a video on YT and it looks awesome! Fuck, I play 3DS more than any console right now, it's got some amazing games on it.

It's a download-only title in Europe (including the UK), so no. At least we have it now!

It's a download-only title in Europe (including the UK), so no. At least we have it now!

It looks like Final Fight :D A crude comparison, I know.

So basically 2D hack and slash scrolling game. Lot's of grinding and levelling, weapons, characters? Sounds good to me.

ramyeon

So HarmoKnight is now out here in Australia, but the Fire Emblem demo doesn't seem to be up yet. Still thinking about whether or not to grab HarmoKnight tonight, wish that demo would go up though!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
7f5TM.png

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Nintendo 3DS | Virtual Console

Chopper

Notifications have been up for ten minutes. Still no new content here in the UK.

Edit: Harmoknight seems to have been "activated". But I need my Fire Emblem demo please Nintendo.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
vYU92.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Discounts

• escapeVektor (Nnooo | €10.00 | £8.99 €5.00 | £4.49) (Until 04/11)

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Nintendo 3DS | Virtual Console

Chuckpebble

I'm trying to figure out what to do with some eShop change on 3DS. I've got enough for a $7.99 game, so I'm between Liberation Maiden and that ATV game. Are either of these really terrible? I feel like the star ratings on the eShop are useless to me. They need to let us write reviews on there.

LayLa

haha EU shop down "for maintenance", for once more than 10 people were trying to use it at the same time!

edit: back now, no FE :_;

Chopper

Error code here too. What's going on? The one and only time I've ever checked the eShop at the 2pm update time.
Same as last week. They hired a new monkey to push the button. This one's an hour and a half late for work, and generally not very good at his job. :/

GRW810

Same as last week. They hired a new monkey to push the button. This one's an hour and a half late for work, and generally not very good at his job. :/
Lol. So the responsibility of updating the eShop is basically like jury service for primates?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Chopper

Just had another maintenance error. Then managed to get in. And only Harmoknight and Heroes of Ruin have been added. Everything else is an hour and forty minutes late. That's later than last week by thirteen minutes.

Harmoknight and Heroes of Ruin already had demos on the store. Is that the reason they're already up? Someone who should be compiling the information for this week's games just hasn't bothered doing that yet? That's why we're waiting?

Top Bottom