• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Spotlight Presentation (their E3 conference) to be 30 Minutes in length

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMY86

I am honestly not expecting much new all I really have to see is Xenoblade 2 and a new Fire Emblem trailer and I will be good.

Metalmarc

Mario+Rabbids
Splatoon 2
Arms (maybe amiibos)
Bunch Of Indies
Classic Snes (Wildcard)
Bunch of V.C
Something Zelda
Just Dance 2018
Skyrim
Fifa Switch
Mario Oddesy
Bundle & acessories

Maybe thats too much for 30 mins

I forgot Anime/Jrpg stuff.
Something Zelda

Man the Nintendo attitude really goes by how good their last presentation was. Ya'll loved Arms + Splatoon, but there's still that salt from the Pokemon Direct.

It's like the Sonic cycle, but for presentations. An hour from now we'll all be talking about how this presentation was this generations 9/11 and that the Pokemon presentation was pretty damn good in hindsight.

Suplexer

I can not believe I am saying this, but even if their conference is booty I am still hyped on E3 thanks to
...Rabbids....

Mario+Rabbids
Splatoon 2
Arms (maybe amiibos)
Bunch Of Indies
Classic Snes (Wildcard)
Bunch of V.C
Something Zelda
Just Dance 2018
Skyrim
Fifa Switch
Mario Oddesy
Bundle & acessories

Maybe thats too much for 30 mins

I forgot Anime/Jrpg stuff.
Something Zelda

Well they put about three times that amount in 30 minute last time round. So who knows!

Futureman

I don't get the people expecting this. They are RIGHTFULLY going to push the best received Zelda in decades and nothing else.

ha I'm not expecting it.... well maybe sometime in the Switch's life but probably not now. It would make sense though as we got WW and TP HD ports last gen.

Taker666

I really do hope that Retro's next game is a third DK. Finish the fight!

A fully 3D Donkey Kong platformer, a Donkey Kong FPS, Diddy Kong Racing 2= fine. Taking 3 + years to make another DKCR sequel would be pretty annoying.

That's something they should be able to knock out in 12-18 months given the engine they already have.

studyguy

tumblr_orgvb9os0R1qjj1p0o1_400.png

It's time boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom