• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Spotlight Presentation (their E3 conference) to be 30 Minutes in length

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDenter

Banned
Rösti;240520577 said:
Someone allegedly found a cartridge a while back though, but I'm not sure if it was legitimate. I remember a thread about it.

I believe that was just a DD version of Mario 64 but not the sequel.

tumblr_n6yu84pD1a1qa0n48o1_500.gif

Apparently someone at 4chan who leaked the entire Switch Library and was correct, posted this about the upcoming conference:

Super Mario Odyssey, November 24th
– Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Trailer, game delayed to Spring 2018
– New IP from Next Level Games: “Mystery of the Clocktower” (Working Title), 2018
– Fire Emblem Warriors Trailer, features 2 player splitscreen, October 13th
– Short Teaser for Fire Emblem Switch (still no official title), 2018
– Shin Megami Tensei V Trailer, 2018
– Nintendo Party revealed, party game with Miis, probably developed by Nd Cube (?), October 27th
– Mario & Sonic at the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games revealed, November 10th
– Third Party reel, I wasn’t able to note down all the games in it, but it featured Skyrim, Dragonball Xenoverse (2?), Dragon Quest Builders, Fifa, Steep and Mario + Rabbids.
– Super Mario Maker 2 revealed, 2018
– Reminder that ARMS launches on Friday
– Splatoon 2 Direct announced, late June
– New Retro Studios Project revealed (no title yet), about Pirates, 2018

If this isn't bullshit, that would be a pretty solid line up

It's the 60th time that's been posted.

The Giant

Banned
Apparently someone at 4chan who leaked the entire Switch Library and was correct, posted this about the upcoming conference:

– New IP from Next Level Games: “Mystery of the Clocktower” (Working Title), 2018
– Nintendo Party revealed, party game with Miis, probably developed by Nd Cube (?), October 27th
– Mario & Sonic at the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games revealed, November 10th
– Third Party reel, I wasn’t able to note down all the games in it, but it featured Skyrim, Dragonball Xenoverse (2?), Dragon Quest Builders, Fifa, Steep and Mario + Rabbids.

If this isn't bullshit, that would be a pretty solid line up. Releasing Mario on Black Friday does seem fishy though.

Stop posting this same bullshit from 4chan.

Kyne

– New IP from Next Level Games: ”Mystery of the Clocktower" (Working Title), 2018
– Third Party reel, I wasn't able to note down all the games in it, but it featured Skyrim, Dragonball Xenoverse (2?), Dragon Quest Builders, Fifa, Steep and Mario + Rabbids.

If this isn't bullshit, that would be a pretty solid line up. Releasing Mario on Black Friday does seem fishy though.

if I don't see Smash I am going to be severely disappointed.

ANOTHER game about pirates? Really?

Bwoah, if Nintendo come up with nothing, E3 2017 might actually be the all-round worst I've ever seen. Usually there was at least SOMETHING that was exciting from one of the major vendors, but so far, it's a whole lot of nothing. Well, for me at least. But ah well, let's first see what the direct brings, judging comes afterwards.

I always assume leaks are fake but I'll laugh my butt off if retro jumps on the pirate train.

AdanVC

Mario Odyssey and Retros new
fucking donkey kong
game. That's all I care right now!

Edit: Dat leak... Retro doing a pirates game?? Nooooooooooooooooo D: Hope it's fake.

Remember when Nintendo spent 5 minutes talking about Yarn Yoshi amiibo lol

Yikes... truly the darkest time when Wii U was a lost case even for Nintendo.

Hope to be playing Breath of the Wild DLC, Stardew Valley sooner rather than later.

I wasn't that crazy about Xenoblade Chronicles (that game really overstayed it's welcome after that hour 60 twist), so I hope they can sell me on XC2.

Wonder how far they're into No More Heroes production.

Seiniyta

My main issue with that list is that they won't put Mario x Rabbids just in a third party reel but probably give it a few minutes of spotlight.

Big One

Banned

Lol if Retro studios is doing a Pirates game too I'm gonna rage. We already have two on the other consoles!

CronoShot

Nintendo's been hammering hard on the 2017 focus, yet half these are 2018 games.

Incredibly fake.

Mr. Hyde

Hope to be playing Breath of the Wild DLC, Stardew Valley sooner rather than later.

I wasn't that crazy about Xenoblade Chronicles (that game really overstayed it's welcome after that hour 60 twist), so I hope they can sell me on XC2.

Wonder how far they're into No More Heroes production.

If Stardew Valley comes out within a month, I'd be so happy. One of the few reasons I bought my Switch early on. Portable farming in my veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom