• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Thread: Joy-Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

d00d3n

Okok, will obviously buy with Zelda as a launch title, but the launch lineup looks incredibly weak. Has anyone done a list of what releases can be expected at what dates?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Welp, Zelda's definitely on the less likely side of being playable given that she's both apparently the damsel (uuuuugh), and is voiced while Link isn't.

One day, perhaps.

Stencil

Share the joy, wow.

Droppin' some bombs in here, Koizumi.

Suda51 what a weirdo!

edit: You guys aren't hyped? I guess they didn't show a whole lot. But open-world Mario, did I understand that right? Also ShinMegaTen and Dragon Quest!! Splatoon 2!
I'm sure there are many more games in the pipeline; Miyamoto wasn't even at the presentation (or, I haven't seen him yet) and he has confirmed Pikmin 4 is in the works in the recent past.

beta_fuse

Thank god for that incredible trailer cause the rest of that conference was Nintendo being Nintendo. I'm very sad to say it but this was a huge disappointment.

Servbot24

Banned
Hype Zelda trailer. Too bad I'm not wasting my money on a Switch. Wii U has been a barren wasteland for a couple years and you give us this shit Nintendo? Lol. Not fooling me again. I'll get one in 2019 or 2020.

arimanius

Nintendo better have more tricks up its sleeve. Zelda looked awesome but $300 and paid online and I'm going to wait unless there's more to play.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I actually managed to focus on the presentation and not check this thread very much at all!

I really enjoyed it. Very excited for the Switch at this point. Hopefully I can get in a pre-order whenever they go live.

Kathian

Banned
This should have been a direct. Bloated. And frankly the lack of information was ludicrous. They literally told us one game at launch.

We better move back to directs.

Skrams

a01cd7fd65.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So how did LKD do?

Rather awful on the software side, though she did say that some of things may be pushed back to E3. No Rabbids + Mario RPG, no Mother 3, no BG&E2 teaser, no Splatoon pack-in, no Dark Souls port, no Rayman Origins port. Aside from Zelda, every title she mentioned by name was a no-show.

Plum

Zelda looks fucking amazing as always; I'm getting the Switch just for that.

But to be honest, I'm hard to disappoint and that was disappointing. I'm worried about 3rd party support, worried about launch games, worried about specs and just generally worried.

Goddammit Nintendo :(

Zelda on launch nice...but if you have a wii u no need to rush and buy a switch on day one...thinking it will be worth getting a switch during the holiday!

Zubz

Banned
I guess I was hoping for too much wanting another badass reincarnation of Zelda instead of another girl next door type.

ironcreed

Banned
Yep, I may pick me up another cheap Wii U to play Zelda on. Other stuff as well, as I actually adore that system. A huge pass on Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom