• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Thread: Joy-Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking trailer. That just blew my face clean off my skull and left me begging for more.

Hard to believe something that good could come from the same company that shat out this reveal event.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Zelda is amazing, but what other games are launching with the Switch besides it and 1,2 Switch?

Come on, you can't still have "Spring 2017" as launch date less than 2 months from launch.

Hikami

They did good by getting the paid online and price out of the way first then hyping you up with the games.

I was disappointed at first but that game line up and no region lock makes it a buy for me.

seantos

Neo Member
By the end I had turned from being super hyped and ready to preorder to actively cheering for zelda to come after launch just so the thing bombs harder and faster.

guek

Banned
lol this thread. gaf gonna gaf, I guess.

There will be more events

We will get more info

christ, people need to chill

Vyrance

Zelda looks fantastic. But I'm not going to pick up a Switch just for that. Outside of Mario and Xenoblade, rest of the presentation was just underwhelming for me. Price is $50 too much in my opinion as well.

jmizzal

Keep in mind we didnt see
Smash Bros
Pokemon
Monster Hunter
Metroid
Platinum Game
From Software game

E3 is gonna be lit

Switch is gonna be a beast

watershed

Banned
Its hard not to be in at launch for Zelda alone but Nintendo didn't even talk about the launch line up and the price and paid online kinda sour me on the Switch at the moment. Unless Nintendo impresses with the launch line up and other features, I think I can sit out launch. For Mario and Splatoon 2 though plus Zelda, I'll have to buy a Switch eventually.

All that Wiimote 2.0 stuff, I have no interest in. Thank god they put all that at the beginning of the show.

mellow

Zelda looked amazing but too many questions about the other stuff they showed, most of the announcements seemed very far off/at an early conceptual stage, kinda worrying.

KillySG10

Neo Member
Correct me if i'm wrong, but that was a grand total of 2 launch titles wasn't it? 1 2 Switch and Breath of the Wild...i can't see that helping its chances for success...

killatopak

Gold Member
Virtually only 1 exclusive title on launch and it's a damn shovelware.

FUCK.

You're making it hard for me to buy your hardware Nintendo!

Nintenleo

Zelda and Mario were fantastic. For the rest, well...a lot of rpgs. And...launch games?

Some nice things like Mario Kart 8 new battle mode, Xenoblade 2 and Bomberman but...launch games other than Zelda and 1-2-SHIT?

Not

Banned
Lol I forgot how crabby GAF gets

Cool concepts, Zelda at launch, cruddy third party ports, No More Heroes

It's Wii 2.0. This is the best Nintendo can get. At least it's region free with (hopefully) competent online.

That was the worst presentation Ive ever seen. somehow worse than Nintendos 2015 e3.
My best mate has open heart surgery tomorrow and he says hes going into it depressed as hell because of this. First nintendo console I may not even own.. I liked xenoblade and zelda at least..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom