• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Dominion 6.11 in Osaka-jo Hall [OT] Legend of the Seven Stars

yeeesssss

first LIJ win.

was hoping for skull end, but that was good too. they've really built bushi up with BOSJ, he's not just the guy who takes the fall for LIJ anymore

Foggy

I know the dude's got merch to sell but it's a shame SANADA doesn't show off his physique too much.

Fun match.

Hex

Banned
I love the Bucks, but I am hoping Vice wins this.
They have put over the Bucks and made them look good all year

Hex

Banned
One thing I really like about Omega's Bullet Club over AJ's is the fact that everyone is not interfering in everyone else's matches.
Bucks used to always be out with the spray can, or Falle and that bald creepy guy who I think was Scott Hall's kid

One thing I really like about Omega's Bullet Club over AJ's is the fact that everyone is not interfering in everyone else's matches.
Bucks used to always be out with the spray can, or Falle and that bald creepy guy who I think was Scott Hall's kid

I didn't realize Cody Hall left for NOAH. Last I heard he was out with an injury.

I wonder how long until Henare comes back. I have hopes for him!

Nekofrog

Banned
i switched to the japanese commentary. i generally like kevin kelly but i cant right now. so much more epic on the japanese

i switched to the japanese commentary. i generally like kevin kelly but i cant right now. so much more epic on the japanese
I always watch with Japanese commentary

For me it's like I'm so used to trash English commentary that it's so different and refreshing. I don't know what they're saying but the emotion is there. Love it

Top Bottom