• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Somnia

Oh man Black AND qojqva are on Tinker... yep rooting for Tinker.

When do the qualifiers and stuff take place for TI? I'm so out of it.

To be fair Shake I don't think the teams you root for have won either!

facepalm.gif

Dota-2-EG-Sumail.jpg

laugh.gif
hush.gif

Rorschach

Fear went from dad to creeper status. Or maybe he's just Batman. Yes. Fear is Batman. Arteezy is Jason Todd.

Is that guy capable of playing anything but Silencer?

Not that I've seen, but with Splatbot (whatever that is), he's gonna be playing Silencer or Necro. Splat wanted to play Silencer so bad that game, but he got trumped in his own draft.

Colasante

This Madden cover vote system is idiotic. I've gone to their stupid website to try to vote and I can't figure it out. It seems like I have to do Madden ultimate team or something to vote. Not worth the effort.

(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ PUT THE COIN CHALLENGES IN RANDOM DRAFT AND NOBODY GETS HURT

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ PUT THE COIN CHALLENGES IN RANDOM DRAFT AND NOBODY GETS HURT

Its not bad right now. There are no real stand out OP heroes at the moment like Sniper and Troll before.

The hardest part is coordinating the team to pick a good lineup.

Top Bottom