• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Seahawks confirmed to be more scummy than everyone else.

http://deadspin.com/the-seahawks-didnt-care-whether-frank-clark-punched-a-w-1702249803

Schneider damage control is sad.

Should i post the amount of domestic incidents that Brandon Marshall had? Former Bears great?

On early Sunday, March 11, 2012, two days before his trade to the Bears, Marshall was accused of hitting a woman in the face at a New York club and being involved in a melee. The New York Post stated that Marshall, his wife and some friends were at Marquee when a brawl ensued, and Marshall punched the woman below her left eye, although he may have been attempting to hit the woman's friends.[101] The investigation later ended after a lack of evidence of Marshall's role in the incident.[102]

Two days before!

cdyhybrid

Seahawks confirmed to be more scummy than everyone else not named the Vikings.

http://deadspin.com/the-seahawks-didnt-care-whether-frank-clark-punched-a-w-1702249803

Schneider damage control is sad.

Clark is probably a shitty person and I wish we didn't draft him, but you don't see any outrage over someone drafting Jameis Winston or DGB.

Or the Cowboys signing Greg Hardy.

lz18IfZ.gif

Mrbob

That was pre Bears. He is a reformed man.

Clark is probably a shitty person and I wish we didn't draft him, but you don't see any outrage over someone drafting Jameis Winston or DGB.

Or the Cowboys signing Greg Hardy.

lz18IfZ.gif

Schneider said he would never draft a player who committed domestic violence against a woman, and when the opportunity came to dig in on this belief he turned a blind eye.

Somnia

That was pre Bears. He is a reformed man.

Schneider said he would never draft a player who committed domestic violence against a woman, and when the opportunity came to dig in on this belief he turned a blind eye.

Well this was pre-Seahawks maybe he is a reformed man.

Mrbob

At the very least this incident has given FMT another talking point for years since he loves the PEDhawks. Looking at the Niners current front office and coaching staff, he'll need it too.

CB3

Rando beastmaster orphaned in the off-lane against morph and QoP. Didn't feel like microing after the laning stage ass-whupping.

You know what helps Beastmaster offlane?

Hawks for vision and boars for safe harass/last hitting/ancient stacking

Ferny

You know what helps Beastmaster offlane?

Hawks for vision and boars for safe harass/last hitting/ancient stacking

Also having mana to use his ult helps a lot as well.

Actually Ez's build isn't all that bad. One point at the very least for the Hawk, but attack speed BM works. It just wasn't a good build for that particular game.

eznark

Banned
Also having mana to use his ult helps a lot as well.

Actually Ez's build isn't all that bad. One point at the very least for the Hawk, but attack speed BM works. It just wasn't a good build for that particular game.

CB was right I should've gotten a blink. I was getting stunned before I could get close enough to get more than one. Also, I'm getting terrible lag spikes on US West.

TheCrow

Is it a Tobi stream?

Jesus, I can only imagine how awkward it would get for his co-caster. Tobi trying to make small talk during pauses is unbearable to listen to. Even more so than when he's casting. But its actually dreamleague with Draskyl, OD Pixel and some pro. I've been hearing OD Pixel since he started stacking with pyrion and I never expected him to look like that. He's looks like he's 12 years old.

eznark

Banned
blech, can't even finish FF4 and it's been three days of trying. Worst of the four by a country mile. Hope 5 is better.

He sure doesn't sound reformed from recent interviews. Pretty awful pick.

The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim are trying to set a Guinness world record for most Sombreros worn in one place tonight.

i read another article a few mins ago where Clark says he "kept it real" with the seahawks when they asked him what happened. he said "for better or worse" he was honest with them.

i'm confused because it sounds to me like he admitted he hit her, but the seahawks GM said they wouldn't have drafted him if they thought he hit her

i read another article a few mins ago where Clark says he "kept it real" with the seahawks when they asked him what happened. he said "for better or worse" he was honest with them.

i'm confused because it sounds to me like he admitted he hit her, but the seahawks GM said they wouldn't have drafted him if they thought he hit her

The whole thing is a mess, and I'm not a fan of Clark the player or the person.

Honestly lots of NFL teams are looking really bad with the due diligence on questionable character players in this draft. The Bucs only spoke to people who would say good things about Jameis and spent a mere 100 hours. The Seahawks spoke to no one but Clark. The Cowboys defensive line won't even play this season etc.

Rorschach

Full day of getting picked on at Red Bull today for Summer's Rift and now they go straight into WAC qualifiers. Jeeze. What a schedule. Well, at least this one's winnable.

Rorschach

Let's see how Na'Vi does against a real tier 2 team.

[edit]Dondo Invoker?! *takes out notepad*
[edit2]*burns notepad* They got stomped as bad as expected. DK too stronk.
[edit3]1 million stuns and a silence... let's draft weaver!

CB3

I fell into the hole of mentioning Chrono Trigger, then listening to a bunch of Chrono Trigger songs.

Its a glorious place to be.

Top Bottom