• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Onimusha 3 = $34.99 @ newegg.com

B'z-chan

Banned
Same here too, got two and one for that price. But 2 came with a free red official PS2 memory card. gotta love stupid mothers selling there kids stuff on ebay.

B'z-chan

Banned
yeah its the transparent one that came with the transparent blue which i got with hitman 2 that i bought from the mother over ebay. I should have boughten Time Crisis 2 from her for 10 bucks too as i'm sure she would have given me the gun too. I look back at that and really wish i would have jumped on it. Even if i already had the game.

Dujour

Banned
I see the two-pack red and blue ones at Best Buy every so often for $40, but the two I have are kind enough. But I have a phobia of losing/corrupting data a need to back my stuff up. Overcaution about nothing is my secondary superpower. Nah, more like a special attribute. My feet hurt. Been kicking too many asses.

B'z-chan

Banned
I hear parafin wax baths work great for feet or soaking them in nice warm watter that also helps out a lot, put some salt in there and some oil that should relax and relieve your tense, sore, muscels in your feet.

Yeah i'm over cautious with my data after the great memory card problem of 01 i vowed that i would have back up after back up. But it doesnt help when you've got a Xbox and Kotor saves and crap. Then your screwed.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm only buying it cause I already have Oni 1 & 2, and for some reason I just need to complete the trilogy. I don't really have any interest for the Onimusha series anymore....I still haven't even played through Oni. 2

Top Bottom