• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orioto art thread - New VG wall every thursday!

Chairhome

Yes i've looked at teefury as i bought something from them a while ago i think. Now they ask for haltone colors, so that's a bit more complicated!
I know a few sites require certain types or a limited number of colors, so I realize the majority of your art would not be accepted. But more "simple" (trying to not sound offensive) designs like the climbing ones are perfect for these sites if you could modify to meet the color requirements. I bet it would sell at least 100+ on one of those items if not more. My friend makes a living doing art and when he gets featured on one of these it pays off. It helps that the diets will for half of what redbubble charges, which is why commission is lower, but you make up for it in volume

I just really want you to have more exposure and sales, i feel your work is going unappreciated. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

orioto

Good Art™
I know a few sites require certain types or a limited number of colors, so I realize the majority of your art would not be accepted. But more "simple" (trying to not sound offensive) designs like the climbing ones are perfect for these sites if you could modify to meet the color requirements. I bet it would sell at least 100+ on one of those items if not more. My friend makes a living doing art and when he gets featured on one of these it pays off. It helps that the diets will for half of what redbubble charges, which is why commission is lower, but you make up for it in volume

I just really want you to have more exposure and sales, i feel your work is going unappreciated. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Wel yeah that color process is a bit complicated at least you have to know it, and i've never done it before. I don't know if that particular art would be ideal for it or if i'll do something else. I'm not sure it would be that popular anyway

Finally got around to ordering a frame. Should have the Nier art on the wall by Wednesday, CAN'T WAIT

Its a good thing my room's so small, or my bank account would be empty. You do some good work Orioto

I'm buying that shovel knight, I need it. I'll start playing nier soon and I'll need that too I bet

I've got some mondo prints already but they don't do a lot of game stuff so this is great

Was able to make some time today to get this mounted. VERY happy with how it looks (excuse the pic, natural light's all gone)

nlkMKub.jpg

orioto

Good Art™
Was able to make some time today to get this mounted. VERY happy with how it looks (excuse the pic, natural light's all gone)

Great!

What page is this shovel knight art on? Do you have anything gravity rush or hyper light drifter orioto?

It's here
Gravity Rush could come up sometime i guess, the other one i don't know.

So i did the monthly voting thing on my patreon this we. Winner was Bioshock. Second was Lufia and it was the same last month so i think i'll do it next week so they are not too sad lol.

deleted

The Shirt came - the design looks great!

Truth to be told though, the shirt quality could be a little better. Feels really thin and I had to pay extra European shipping cost. BUT with something like a coupon that came up on this page, that's all good.

All in all, it's a great shirt, that I'll wear. I'm excited for your next one!

orioto

Good Art™
The Shirt came - the design looks great!

Truth to be told though, the shirt quality could be a little better. Feels really thin and I had to pay extra European shipping cost. BUT with something like a coupon that came up on this page, that's all good.

All in all, it's a great shirt, that I'll wear. I'm excited for your next one!

Great feedback thx :) Shirt looks good on you :p

orioto

Good Art™
This is the Banjo that was promised to us when Nuts & Bolts was announced!

Reason: Jiggy on Spiral Mountain.

I don't even get it Yoshi!

So this week it's the patreon random commission thingy and the guy chose Bioshock Infinite lol. That's a little worrying i hope i don't end doing the same games all the time cause of patreon!

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member
I really like the colors on this one, nice work!

orioto

Good Art™
As personal experiment i wanted to create an hd, detailled version of FFVI chibi style. So i used game of throne characters to try and i wanted to do a poster with lots of them so i'm going on with it. There should be 42 in the end, presented as some sort of rpg roster (using age for levels)

RPGset-GOT.jpg

But beyond that, that makes me more able to imagine what would be some sort of 2017 old school hd 2d rpg like i would like! Would be fun to create original characters like that. But i'll probably never do it anyway cause i can't manage to make any project happen it seems!

I want to buy the Electric Sky art from redbubble, but I´m not sure which option to take.
I want to frame it behind glass.
I like artprints, what do you recommend?

orioto

Good Art™
I want to buy the Electric Sky art from redbubble, but I´m not sure which option to take.
I want to frame it behind glass.
I like artprints, what do you recommend?

Well if you like artprints! There is a framed option to which gives me more money but it's expensive :p

As for the type of print i personally don't like my art in matte (not shiny), but the best paper quality they offer is art print (which is matte). That said posters or phot prints are good quality to (and more shiny with more contrast)

Anyway news. This week is my 10$ patron picked commission. And she (my only female patron i think lol) chose Uncharted4! It's pretty clear that people always ask modern stuff from me. I better do old stuff when it's my turn to choose or i won't do any of them anymore.

As for tomorow's art, a teaser!

DC4H7oeXgAA28MU.jpg:large

Top Bottom