• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

Parfait

nmatnEd.gif

Tash

Been working on this stupid thing forever for some twitch stuff. Should have done it in my own style. Would probably have been 10 times finished by now -.-

fcUQUga.png

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I need some iPad Pro sized wallpapers..like 4K resolution >_> d.va/Mei/tracer would be awesome if someone got something

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the fact that the ENTIRE GAME is waifus and yet y'all thirsty bastards still want the men to become waifus too, enough!!

specdot

14629992620062txw3.png

No idea if these have been posted.
This picture makes my blood boil. It's great, but many of my relatives are facing this possible disaster.
Anyway, these fan art pictures are all awesome. A little confused though as why people keep drawing Tracer with bigger boobs than what she seems to have. Not complaint, just confused. I guess it's lol the Internet.

I'm more surprised people are surprised about fanart coming out this soon. I mean, the game has technically already been out for everyone who was gonna buy it anyway.

Not like everyone and their mom hasn't already scoped the game out already.

I've seen a lot of hyped releases and rabid fanbases and this might be tops.

People are going apeshit for this game.

Great looking artwork! I haven't looked into Overwatch heavily, but the base character designs have been spot on and it's been fun to see what folks have drawn up. Been reading and following the thread over about 3 days and finally caught up.

I could probably venture out to the internets to find overwatch fan artwork, but I wouldn't necessarily know where to look. But I can start here and follow through on artists that I like. Which is to also say, thanks for everyone that specified sources for the posted pictures this far!

Cmagus

So much amazing art in here it's really inspiring. The character design and environments are amazing and probably the one thing that drew me to this game.

I was surprised today that one of my pieces got a feature on the Overwatch Deviant Art section seeing as mine doesn't even come close to all the other art and is easily the worst one but kind of cool as well since I'm still learning things. I couldn't figure out why my DA blew up with favorites and messages lol.

Top Bottom