• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

What was the origin of the gorilla window one anyway? I found the original funny enough to be my slack avi but I have no idea where it's from.
tumblr_inline_o6x2tzhjwE1qkpwi4_500.png

I don't actually know; this is the image itself at least.

Remmy2112

tumblr_inline_o6x2tzhjwE1qkpwi4_500.png

I don't actually know; this is the image itself at least.

That is Lex Luthor and Gorilla Grodd from the Justice League/Justice League Unlimited cartoon series.

Edit: Whoops. Didn't see someone already said where it was from. Regardless that cartoon was awesome and worth checking out.

Korigama

when will the fan artists recognize that the original design of D.VA is bad and draw Junker D.VA instead? :(
Junker D.Va is terrible (from the scrap-themed MEKA, to the outfit, to the short hair), so I'm going to disagree and say they chose rightly.

Between the short hair and the goggles, Tracer pretty much has that look covered.

EDIT: Answering more diplomatically, I simply never cared for that alt or her other Legendary options, whereas her original design was a key factor that led me to develop an interest in the game in the first place (normally, I never bother with multiplayer-only shooters at all). Deciding to essentially say "NO U" instead of disagreeing and leaving it at that was counterproductive on my part.

got to be honest, i'm thanking this thread for opening my eyes to that nsfw overwatch fan art. it's AMAZING. shit there's even videos. ok let me stop. enjoying the sfw art too.

Top Bottom