• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

pyQl7ro.jpg

Laughed my ass off XD

Blues1990

I'm sure this has probably been posted before but I want an E.va skin so, so bad.

To be honest, I was surprised that D.Va & her bunny mech didn't get an alt. colour pallet that was a reference to either Appleseed or Neon Genesis Evangelion. This one in particular would be such a sweet mod to incorporate into the game, as D.Va's attitude, mech unit, and combat style of going head first into battle definitely has a lot of similarities to Asuka from NGE.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I made a Genji edit to see how he would look with this color scheme. Thought I'd post it here.

ajYBApn.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Im noticing there isnt much talk or art around zarya. Do people not like her or something?

I love her but she's way too intimidating for your typical video game fanartist.

Vex_

Banned
I love her but she's way too intimidating for your typical video game fanartist.

Ahh I see. That's too bad. So sad....

This. Plus, muscle-women is a somewhat rarer fetish than the other girls on the cast, so that cuts down on a lot of... output :p

I see. I see. That's a shame really because I could think of a few really nice situations that would make her really shine in "art work".

I mean, there are some freaky things I can think of.

Yes lawd.

Crocodile

Im noticing there isnt much talk or art around zarya. Do people not like her or something?

Have you been looking? Because its not hard to find stuff (and by stuff I actually mean clean stuff - though I guess it's not hard to find the other stuff either). Her, Pharah and Symmetra are definitely unloved compared to the others :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I feel like Pharah is just strangely ignored for someone who's a very typically attractive female character. Even Symmetra seems to get more stuff than her.

You'd think black gundam samus would be more popular than indian psychopath chell but apparently not!

I feel like Pharah is just strangely ignored for someone who's a very typically attractive female character. Even Symmetra seems to get more stuff than her.

You'd think black gundam samus would be more popular than indian psychopath chell but apparently not!

Symmetra's not really a psychopath.

But Pharah is covered head to toe in armor, and Symmetra is dressed like, well, Symmetra. So there's that to consider.

Crocodile

Symmetra's not really a psychopath.

But Pharah is covered head to toe in armor, and Symmetra is dressed like, well, Symmetra. So there's that to consider.

I don't buy the armor excuse. I mean Mei wears a parka, that didn't stop artists from going HAM with her. Also what's wrong with Symmetra :(

Vex_

Banned
I don't buy the armor excuse. I mean Mei wears a parka, that didn't stop artists from going HAM with her. Also what's wrong with Symmetra :(

That's because her "tiddys are GDLK" (so they say). And she looks "animu and is easy to waifanize" (so they say). They love her because of that (that's what they say). There is official art of mei outside of her normal clothes. That's all they needed to see to go absolutely nuts.

Top Bottom