• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

cchum

Lol...he screaming. I honestly think we're overthinking the end game. I think it's just finding her and she manifests different items randomly. Or at least that's kinda how I played it there at the end.

I never did see what bishop saw. Crap might have to replay.

majik13

Focus on the plant next to the clock.
Focus on the beer bottles below the clock.
Focus on the teddy bear below the phone.
Focus on the scribble on the wall (it's where the ceiling meets the pillar beside the bathroom).
Focus on the underside of the staircase (if the door is closed, "Gouge it out!" with the X button).

hmm did all these quite awhile ago and still missing center piece of picture. Is this all of them?

since it has been so long, only one I am not sure on is, the bear. but focusing on it and all around it does nothing.

WinterXL

Neo Member
hmm did all these quite awhile ago and still missing center piece of picture. Is this all of them?

since it has been so long, only one I am not sure on is, the bear. but focusing on it and all around it does nothing.

Center piece is in the menu.Just press options then hold down R3.

Slime

Banned
Are there any videos of people solving the final puzzle with a red/yellow/green/blue light on? I wonder if the solution is consistent with each color, but randomized every instance with a normal light.

cchum

Another crazy idea. What if you have to go through and look at the puzzles in reverse of what you solved them?

I remember it was something like
eye photo, hell sentence, bathroom (mirror), to the phone
. Which was the reverse order of what I solved them and then I got the call (without photo). That's something interesting to try.

There was backwards writing in SoapyWarpig's vid at about 1:10
http://www.twitch.tv/soapywarpig/b/557446887

Cudder

I looped like 20 times in a row and the time on the clock finally disappeared. What're you supposed to do at that point? I stood by it until the bell rang, went to wait by the radio to listen for the baby for like 10 minutes but it never came.

Also, there are certain events that I've seen people go through that never happened to me:

-ghost outside window
--ghost appearing in bathroom
-weird bag that talks

Alright, this game just got me big time.
Some pale ghost flew through me as I was nearing the exit door. I jumped a mile and hit the pause screen. Once I gained my composure, I started playing and it appeared again in an instant and killed me.
No horror game has fucked me up like that before. Now I don't want to play it anymore.

I've gotten all the photo pieces I think. I don't know what the hell to do about that clock and phone though.

TiberusX87

Neo Member
I have tried absolutely everything to finish the final section to get the phone to ring. (I've got all the puzzle pieces, makes no difference!)

I even followed the exact same actions of someone from a video who was successful, and it did not work. I can only ever get one baby laugh, and it's different each time.

Either it's entirely random and they're screwing with us, or there is some logical way that we're all blindly looking over. Hopefully someone figures it out soon!

Chairhome

I was playing this last night, and I kept pausing cause I was too scared to keep going, haha. Ultimately, I turned it off, to return to it when I have a friend over. I'm such a wuss.

Seik

Banned
I was playing this last night, and I kept pausing cause I was too scared to keep going, haha. Ultimately, I turned it off, to return to it when I have a friend over. I'm such a wuss.

You aren't that bad. I was with a friend yesterday.

I remember when I realized that 'HELL' appeared completely on the wall near the coat hanger, zoomed in, then heard a laugh.

''YOU TAKE IT, MAN, I DID A LOT, DO YOUR PART FFS.''

He didn't want to. ;_;

Ferr986

Holy shit that fat dude from the stream just got killed. I jumped on my chair too but started laughting hard with his screams lol

To be fair if it was me playing I would probably shit myself too in that moment

Slime

Banned
Finally just gave up and watched the teaser on YouTube.

It would have been cool to discover for myself, but this thing was just way too obtuse. Would have been pretty neat if the final puzzle wasn't some randomized clusterfuck. The atmosphere goes completely out the window as soon as you get stuck at the end.

I figure they probably just wanted most people to get frustrated and give up, and leave the reveal to the "chosen ones" who managed to get lucky to then post online for the rest of us.

It was still an awesome way to announce a project, though.

Mr Rivuz

Fuck this thing, i've heard that stupid baby cry a dozen of times and that stupid woman keeps spawning around, like i should give a damn about her after all this time in that stupid hallway. Loved the first part but now i really hate it, just bored me to death.
With a less random solution i would be incredibly hyped for the game, now after the last hour of insane boredom i don't wanna even hear about it.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I have tried absolutely everything to finish the final section to get the phone to ring. (I've got all the puzzle pieces, makes no difference!)

I even followed the exact same actions of someone from a video who was successful, and it did not work. I can only ever get one baby laugh, and it's different each time.

Either it's entirely random and they're screwing with us, or there is some logical way that we're all blindly looking over. Hopefully someone figures it out soon!

This is really frustrating. Apparently, in fixed intervals the music get's creepy, and shortly after she randomly appears somewhere (doorway at the end, near the beginning of the hall, in the window, in the mirror). Then she disappears again, and nothing happens. The baby cry is apparently random, too, since I got it once while doing nothing in particular.

Bluforce

Fuck this thing, i've heard that stupid baby cry a dozen of times and that stupid woman keeps spawning around, like i should give a damn about her after all this time in that stupid hallway. Loved the first part but now i really hate it, just bored me to death.
With a less random solution i would be incredibly hyped for the game, now after the last hour of insane boredom i don't wanna even hear about it.

I'm in the same situation. Really bored.

DirtyLarry

I checked this out last night.
I got to the part where the hallways turned red and I had to look through the hole in the bathroom, which was so damn stupid as all I heard was audio saw no visuals.
Then somehow I got a voice saying some number sequence which I figured was something but I never wrote it down.
Then the game started over again.
So did I complete it or was there more once it started over again?

DNAbro

Lol I had a dream about this game and figuring out the ending. hahahaha...fuck that was awful.

I checked this out last night.
I got to the part where the hallways turned red and I had to look through the hole in the bathroom, which was so damn stupid as all I heard was audio saw no visuals.
Then somehow I got a voice saying some number sequence which I figured was something but I never wrote it down.
Then the game started over again.
So did I complete it or was there more once it started over again?

you aren't done until the trailer plays, but it's the part that seems incredibly random so good luck.

Lakitu

st5fu
So,
some crazy lady attacked me?
. I ended up in some room, came out to the usual corridor only now nothing is opening. I checked out one of the pictures on the wall 'my voice can you hear it? my sign can you see it? etc' and a teddy bear with some weird signage. But now I'm pretty much stuck, I can't do anything and no doors are opening. Pls help.

Ricker

Very annoying demo...atmosphere is great and all but getting stuck doing the same thing over and over because you dont know what button to push ot whatever is a pain...I stopped after the first ''big'' scare,nothing else was happening after again..I went through the same corridors for 30 minutes just for 2 events to happen...? please.

Lakitu

st5fu
Very annoying demo...atmosphere is great and all but getting stuck doing the same thing over and over because you dont know what button to push ot whatever is a pain...I stopped after the first ''big'' scare,nothing else was happening after again..I went through the same corridors for 30 minutes just for 2 events to happen...? please.

Exactly where I'm stuck, nothing is working and I've checked every single item.

Hanmik

so what is P.T. an abbrevation for..? Playable Teaser is to obvious for a Hideo Kojima stunt.. or maybe not..

- Patient (this makes sense because some events are only triggered when you are Patient enough)
- Post Traumatic (you did murder someone)
- Personal Trainer (lol)
- Part Two (again lol)
- Partido del Trabajo (Mexican Labor Party - because Del Torro is mexican)
- Point of Tangency (used in mathematics to describe where a curve meets a tangent)
- Pre-Test.

it could mean alot.. lol

DNAbro

So,
some crazy lady attacked me?
. I ended up in some room, came out to the usual corridor only now nothing is opening. I checked out one of the pictures on the wall 'my voice can you hear it? my sign can you see it? etc' and a teddy bear with some weird signage. But now I'm pretty much stuck, I can't do anything and no doors are opening. Pls help.

press x on the picture next to the radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom