• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 37, 2016

There's the sports games too but I guess they don't really count. Ratchet and Clank, MGS V, Dirt Rally, Dragon Age Inquisition & Dark Souls 3 are some more.

There's a lot that's scored roughly the same as the previous entries, I do agree reviewers are harsher this gen but I also think a big part of it is games just aren't as good any more or have other issues. Batman AK wasn't as good + the batmobile, Halo 5 campaign was a lie and disappointing, AC Unity was broke, BF4 was broke, Fallout 4 wasn't as good as 3, trying to think of more but minds going blank.

Edit: I do think it'll score slightly below 1-3 but still around the 90ish mark. Gears 1 94, Gears 2 93,Gears 3 91, I can see 4 being a 90-91.
I see what you're saying. I have the same feeling about the overall quality too. This gen is just missing something. I am enjoying it but something just feels off.

I see Gears getting a mid 80 meta.

Welfare

I can see Gears getting pounded for not "innovating enough" or "being samey" or some shit like that so I can't see it getting close to 90. Probably low to mid 80's.

I can see Gears getting pounded for not "innovating enough" or "being samey" or some shit like that so I can't see it getting close to 90. Probably low to mid 80's.

Yeah, I can definitely see this happening. I think it will wind up mid 80's unless it's packing some real surprises.

Raylan

Banned
Week 38, 2016 - Individual Formats (Units)

96zBBft.png

Top Bottom