• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 43, 2015

gtj1092

In All Prices, it just tipped over 4 mil this week (I imagine because of Halo). Dunno why they're quiet on it, but I imagine it's because there's quite a gap between XBO + PS4, and if they announce Sony will just counter it?

Are you continuing to to make a typo because that would mean they sold 3 million consoles since last November and significantly outselling the Ps4 in the UK. Heck it would be outselling the X1 in the US too.

As a relatively dude bro gamer, Halo seems like a franchise from another time. There is obviously a dedicated base that they have, but it's time as a mainline FPS seems way over. I can't say I expected it to do this badly, but I'm not surprised either. I haven't had the desire to play a Halo game in an age. No matter how badly Call of Duty craps itself, I'm still tempted by every entry and I know a lot of people socially that are too.

Kyonashi

As a relatively dude bro gamer, Halo seems like a franchise from another time. There is obviously a dedicated base that they have, but it's time as a mainline FPS seems way over. I can't say I expected it to do this badly, but I'm not surprised either. I haven't had the desire to play a Halo game in an age. No matter how badly Call of Duty craps itself, I'm still tempted by every entry and I know a lot of people socially that are too.

Out of curiosity and in the same vein, what do you guys think this means for DOOM next year? I've been thinking about that a lot.

Out of curiosity and in the same vein, what do you guys think this means for DOOM next year? I've been thinking about that a lot.

The last one came out a decade ago? It's almost a new IP at this point, so it depends on how well it's marketed. An entire generation of gamers has likely never even played a Doom game.

Top Bottom