• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Panda Express launches General Tso's Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this a couple weeks back hoping to find a worthy companion to their orange chicken, but it sadly was not. Double orange chicken it shall remain.

My local cheap Chinese buffet has way better Tso's chicken.

Boogie9IGN

As someone who worked there for a few years, you don't want to keep eating there.

The food is all made and prepared as cheaply as possible, with very little regard to anything other than appearance (are the veggies all 3/4" x 3/4" etc, does it look shiny). They treat their employees like crap (management is better but even then I felt just a bit less crappier than my cooks/servers) and the food is hella unhealthy.

Even if none of this were the case, General Tso's is pretty much guaranteed to be better at almost any other place maaaaan

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
As someone who worked there for a few years, you don't want to keep eating there.

The food is all made and prepared as cheaply as possible, with very little regard to anything other than appearance (are the veggies all 3/4" x 3/4" etc, does it look shiny). They treat their employees like crap (management is better but even then I felt just a bit less crappier than my cooks/servers) and the food is hella unhealthy.

Even if none of this were the case, General Tso's is pretty much guaranteed to be better at almost any other place maaaaan

You've just described practically all fast food joints.

Tried it, nowhere near as good as the orange chicken.

I tried, I like it more then the orange chicken. Totally different flavor and nowhere near as sugary.

MtZ9N.gif

Charcoal

I had it last night and can't say I was a fan. I did enjoy the veggies, but the chicken was pretty disappointing overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom