• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

''PaRappa the Rapper'' rated by the Korean Game Rating Board

FelipeMGM

Thanks Gematsu!

Hype

The Korean Game Rating Board has rated “PaRappa the Rapper” under the publishing of Sony Interactive Entertainment Korea. A platform is not specified.

It is unknown whether this rating is for a port of the original game or something completely new. If it’s the former and it’s a PlayStation 4 title, then it would be the first port of an original PlayStation title for the platform.

giphy.gif

I'm using this reaction gif meaning as a positive way, like "No! No! This can't be happening!"

Protome

Isn't this typically for PS2 games?

Did that PS2 game get released as a Classic yet?

PaRappa was a PSOne game and PaRappa 2 is already a PS2 Classic.

So either it's something new, PSOne classics are coming to PS4 or....PSP games are coming to PS4?

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Parappa, the originator of the rhythm game genre, coming back from the dead to cleanse the Project Diva et al. sickness away.

Watch it be a mobile game.

Who cares if it's a mobile game. Smartphones have lots of good rhythm games on them at the moment.

Is this what geoff was hinting at last night?!?!

It was odd bringing that up right before RTJ's performance

MEGATON if true new game. They need to have modern day rappers on it too. would be amazing
Miniton if mobile

If Parappa can come back, surely a little love for Sir Daniel Fortesque can happen too? And Robbit. And Vibri. And Spike. And Alundra.

This would make me very happy.

I wonder if Geoff's PaRappa reference before the RTJ set last night was more than coincidental...

What did he say?

Trago

If Parappa can come back, surely a little love for Sir Daniel Fortesque can happen too? And Robbit. And Vibri. And Spike. And Alundra.

All that PS1 era goodness. I know Sony prides itself on new stuff, but some of us would love to see them revisit some of their older stuff.

Top Bottom