• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC players better in bed says UK study

Dragon

Banned

9945DAD1E422F4A56403BB66833A33D90BAC7FFE

Arcteryx

I've got some crazy fingers thanks to EVO (Escape Velocity Override)...all that button spamming to upgrade your weapons...0_0

ArjanN

Thread about to be full of puns lol

Heh, no kidding.

On a more serious note, it's obviously just linked to the average age of the specific fanbases.

Well I suppose we can have fun to see how many game websites pick up on this study.

PCGamesN fell for it.

Meh, it's clearly just a fluff study, not like anyone is taking this terribly seriously.

That aside it's pretty much a 'no duh' sort of thing, as PC gamers just skew older.

All that tinkering had to pay off somehow.

The amount of time I spend messing around with .ini files, nVidia control panel / inspector settings you would think I would be great at all this bed stuff. But I am RUBBISH. Although 21 years of knowing the same person can do this to you. I need to go all Fallout 4 on this relationship.

Berrigal

Neo Member
PC Mustard Race strikes again, decades of twitch gaming have given me godly thrusting powers
I got 32 gigs of RAM gurl and you're gonna get alllll of it

EvB

It's almost like a rating of how well the different platform's browsers work

Doesn't this study simply show that the Survey worked better in Firefox?

Well yeah, all of that crate money lets us afford to take our SOs on nice dates.

Console gamers can only afford to take their dates to macdonalds after all the DLC and microtransactions.

Seeing as how Nintendo was excluded, I guess we could conduct our own study.

Ahem.

So Nintendo fans, how good are you at the sex?

Poll so far:

Excellent: 0
Very good: 0
Good: 0
Not bad: 0
Meh: 0
I've had worse: 1
That's not where that goes: 0

CloudWolf

Well, I mainly game on PC and recently bought a Xbox One that gets a ton of use as well and my girlfriend has never complained.

I fully endorse this study.

Top Bottom