• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

Jeb

Is it completely over?
I know the stalker stuff is still going, but I'm not interested in that.

Don't want to miss anything else.

Skrams

0e112f8ccd.jpg

Stalker Stream continues to be what it is

Zyrox

Omg that whole stream was soo worth it. It's almost too much to take in. And that trailer. The only thing I didn't like about that trailer is that it was almost too good.
I like the new party member designs. Adieu girl is my fav.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I want this game REALLY fucking badly and I've **NEVER** played a Persona game before in my life!!!!

I know Jack shit about the series.

Final-Fantasy-XIII-Shevacycle.jpg

If this character's element is ice kill me.

Meh, Connection is understandable, but Snow existed for a few years and is rightfully forgotten. Another bike riding martial artist badass (or rather an entire franchize of them) is a much more prominent connection. She's a Kamen Rider you can fuck!!!

Also, I;d love for her to have Ice as an element, my favorite element.

Arizato

Well, I didn't have any expectations at all for this event and this trailer has made me completely hyped for the game again. I just hope we get a western release date at E3.

I've already accepted the fact that we probably will have some issues with the EU release and I am fully ready to import this from the US.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Been seeing this image make its rounds on Twitter. Nice homage there. At least that's what I'm assuming.

2WlXWeV.jpg

RurouniZel

I mean...

Orange hair with a couple of hair strands in the front wasn't a look made by Splatoon.

I get where you're coming from but the bangs/headphones look more like Splatoon.

Edit: also the black glasses kinda look like the black outlines around the inkling eyes.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Don't think anyone is seriously thinking that they stole that. It's more like a fun coincidence kind of thing. At least I giggled a bit.

RurouniZel

Don't think anyone is seriously thinking that they stole that. It's more like a fun coincidence kind of thing. At least I giggled a bit.

I referred to it as a nice homage in my post, not as theft. I just found it an amusing reference for Persona.

So i posted this in the Trailer thread but just checking here because I haven't seen the stream and maybe they talked about it there:

And so it begins...

Per5ona Waifus: Civil War

Edit: Does anyone know who the new VA's are?

already known:

Hero - Jun Fukuyama
Anne Takamaki - Nana Mizuki
Ryuji Nakamoto - Mamoru Miyano
Morgana - Ikue Otani
Yusuke Kitigawa - Tomokazu Sugita

New:
Biker girl seito-kaichou - ???? (Rina Satou?)
Tsukasa "Bishoujo Kaito" (Adieu) - Hayami Saori
Sakura Futaba (hacker girl) - Yuki Aoi???
Igor - ????

I'm pretty sure i heard Sakaguchi Daisuke mid-way and Kaida Yuuko (as the interrogator at the beginning)

Can anyone confirm the VA's / Character names for the new characters?

Top Bottom