• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 to be Splorgenborg exclusive; 20X6 release

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
No No No No

Guys, GAF, come on.

We know Atlus is just being sneaky. They accidentally pulled the trigger early and then they panicked and had to cover their tracks.

This is plausible, this is reality.

Don't stop believin'~~~ hold on to the feeling

qjzQ445.gif

Ydelnae

"Change your SQL and Password"
SQL has 3 letters, Password has 8 letters. "Change them". Password (8) - SQL (3) = 5

5 can be written as a V in italian, and you know what console name starts with a V?
VViiU
. Port confirmed, #TakeYourHeart, the Phantom does it again, etc.

Zomba13

I don't see it?

On the site, click the most recent news thing and I see the "Take your heart" countdown post and the PS4&PC and date below it but I don't see the "bad security sorry GAF" thing.

I still see
ペルソナ5

2016-07-08 PS4&PC同時発売
対応機種 PlayStation4
ジャンル RPG
リリース 2016年7月8日 夏 予定

Go_Ly_Dow

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bb6h1Rc.gif

takoyaki

What exactly does that line translate? I wonder why the one below only list PS4.

NEWS:
posted on 05.05.2016: about the expected release date
It will be available for sale for PS4 and PC at the same time on July 8th 2016.

Persona 5:
supported platform: PS4
genre: RPG
release: (expected )during summer on July 8th 2016

edit: fuck :(

Eusis

I feared it would happen. So long base version. Kind of maddening, it was made for the console, at least release it.
And if it was holding the game back? Unlikely, but PS3 sales have been plummeting in favor of PS4 sales even in Japan as I recall hearing (might be including Vita there too though) so it can reach the point to cut out PS3, then be a bit more indulgent in the graphics and design without worrying about making it also work on PS3.

Top Bottom