• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 to be Splorgenborg exclusive; 20X6 release

Elixist

PC being listed should have been the dead giveaway that it was fake ... you know, besides that date.

alot of Japanese publishers are making bank on Steam, just recently Namco with Souls 3, its really not that far fetched even if it was their first title for Steam. The weebs are there i think has been proven.

Dereck

CgvkQEPWMAACZl4.jpg:orig
E7rWjqk.png

alot of Japanese publishers are making bank on Steam, just recently Namco with Souls 3, its really not that far fetched even if it was their first title for Steam. The weebs are there i think has been proven.

I dunno. Sega is pushing hard for the PC lately.

It's not the most unreasonable thing.

Atlus Japan. It's possible they'll consider putting their titles on PC in the future, but you would need to have access to an infinite improbability drive.

Rozart

latest

(He's right. My theory makes sense but I don't have something to prove it. What should I do?)

Believe in yourself.

Don't ask why the poster called out GAF, ask what their intention was. What would they gain out of it?

What they would gain? Well, first of all this seems to be a GAF isolated event, so writing GAF right into the post could mean they were trying to make up their mistake. Like a ruse.

Admit it, Mr. Wright. Not even you can prove this theory of yours. So let's get on with it I have other things to do tod-

latest

Mr. Edgeworth...

Your hair is TERRIBLE!

latest

Oh my god. This thread is class.

Squire

Banned
If SEGA wants it, Atlus Japan will put it on.

SEGA bought them, but they're not lording over them in that way. They bought them because they make good stuff, for relatively cheap, and they're profitable. Atlus USA localizing some of SEGAs games now, but it's almost like the relationship ends there. SEGA won't even put their logo on the packaging. It's almost like the polar opposite of when Square and Enix merged.

So yeah, if PC ports start happening, it's more than likely going to be something Atlus themselves staff and budget for, of their own volition rather than any corporate mandate.

Top Bottom