• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the stream will initiate in 6 hours or so. Since it's Nico Nico, you would likely get booted off their stream by a premium member.
So I'm gonna stream the stream for those unfortunate since I have Nico premium.

That's awesome of you.

Too bad I'll more than likely be asleep.

And don't get caught by Twitch cops!

FluxWaveZ

so the stream will initiate in 6 hours or so. Since it's Nico Nico, you would likely get booted off their stream by a premium member.
So I'm gonna stream the stream for those unfortunate since I have Nico premium.

The stream worked fairly well during TGS using that universal, non-premium NeoGAF account, but thanks for doing this in case it wouldn't work out.

Though I assume it's gonna be streaming non-stop until the 24th.

PK Gaming

vHNiE04.jpg

m1ib9fo.jpg

Rrc2lfd.jpg

ySi1p7o.jpg

ywBsm2o.jpg

wk9J7Es.jpg
So that happened

pan-hime

That's awesome of you.

Too bad I'll more than likely be asleep.

And don't get caught by Twitch cops!
oh why you have to remind me?
I'll have a backup if that occurs.
The stream worked fairly well during TGS using that universal, non-premium NeoGAF account, but thanks for doing this in case it wouldn't work out.

Though I assume it's gonna be streaming non-stop until the 24th.
I was afraid of that. I'll stream as much as I can do, but the 24th will be huge, I think, so that's a must.

EMT0

Banned
I know I'm late to the Yosuke conversation by several pages, but I'd like to point out something that I don't really see discussed much. During December, when (MAJORO SPOILERSO)
Nanako dies and Namatame is trapped like a rat by the Investigation Team, there is a major dynamic shift. Up until that point in the game, Yosuke was literally your voice. He said the obvious that you wanted to scream at the rest of the party, he was the brains of the investigation team that voiced what you were more or less thinking, and threw up plausible theories consistently, even if they turned out to be wrong in the end. Basically, the game puts you in a position where you're always siding with Yosuke. Now Yosuke's very angry, very emotional, and arguing heavily in favor of throwing Namatame in the TV. He's being blinded by his anger, and you're put on the spot as the player to break away from Yosuke-dependency and to separate yourself from the fact that Namatame played some part in Nanako's death. The game makes it hard for you to do both at the same time; unless you were calling Namatame's purposeful blunders from the get-go, it's easy to be swept along.

As far as changing the pace goes, I really liked it. I only wish it hadn't come at the cost of making a tedious, muddled questionnaire determine what ends up happening.

Pffft, since I have been on Gaf longer, he is my shadow.

I happen to be crazy monkey's shadow.

crazy monkey---->CrazyDude------>CrazyTank940

Pls, I'm a solo act, I ain't no shadow.

Buddha on the other hand, we have eerily similar tastes in fighting game characters... He has to be my shadow clearly :p

I really want to see Yukari and Junpei's Instant Kills in Ultra Suplex Hold. I know Japanese players are hyper-competitive and whatever, but I'm still really surprised that no one has tried them out yet.

Lunar15

I know I'm late to the Yosuke conversation by several pages, but I'd like to point out something that I don't really see discussed much. During December, when (MAJORO SPOILERSO)
Nanako dies and Namatame is trapped like a rat by the Investigation Team, there is a major dynamic shift. Up until that point in the game, Yosuke was literally your voice. He said the obvious that you wanted to scream at the rest of the party, he was the brains of the investigation team that voiced what you were more or less thinking, and threw up plausible theories consistently, even if they turned out to be wrong in the end. Basically, the game puts you in a position where you're always siding with Yosuke. Now Yosuke's very angry, very emotional, and arguing heavily in favor of throwing Namatame in the TV. He's being blinded by his anger, and you're put on the spot as the player to break away from Yosuke-dependency and to separate yourself from the fact that Namatame played some part in Nanako's death. The game makes it hard for you to do both at the same time; unless you were calling Namatame's purposeful blunders from the get-go, it's easy to be swept along.

As far as changing the pace goes, I really liked it. I only wish it hadn't come at the cost of making a tedious, muddled questionnaire determine what ends up happening.

Whoa I super approve of this post. Nice analysis, I hadn't thought about that scene that way. However yeah, I'm actually not a huge fan of that part just because I hate that you'd basically need to know exactly what the right answers are or look up a guide. Plus, if you save at the end, well... I just don't like stuff like that in games.

PK Gaming

I like to think that most of the guys at Inaba decided to work at the hospital after Yu told them about his adventure, but then the pussy well dries up because Sayoko and Yu actually start to become friends.

Except Kanji! He's into that pervy stuff you know? He just followed the guys you know? Because they're his bros?

PK Gaming

Kanji is a stellar character, I feel like that needs to be constantly repeated. His rank 11 S.link goes in the best direction
(I though the "girl" he was talking about was Naoto, BLEGH)

More P4 goodness
7XkxCMj.jpg

I found this fun optional scene
ez8Bi0c.jpg

They sure do

DaJVXz1.jpg

Ooooh

Epy8RMf.jpg

LSBU32y.jpg

Teehee!
uVvYtG3.jpg

tdcG9Wl.jpg

JKaiBll.jpg

v0cdcfO.jpg

kxq7UBF.jpg

The pain in Yosuke's eyes says it all. He knows it all too well.

Poor, poor Kanji. P4As characterization of Naoto is way off. She knows about Kanji's crush.
This is why I love P4. It's so... spontaneous and random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom