• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

asagami_

Banned
morgana... reminds me... of... rise.

lmao

Something funny about this. Cassandra Morris and Laura Bailey were both Hitomi and Nemissa in Soul Hackers. I don't really know her back then (and Nemissa talk a lot more than Hitomi, so...), but now I have listened her in Devil Survivor 2, SMT IV Apocalypse and now in Persona 5 I can see her like the new Laura Bailey. I guess right now Laura is too expensive to Atlus USA lol

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
It's impossible to beat the voice of Pikachu but it's still good. I'm happy with it.

Or Tony Tony Chopper, well at least if we're talking about actually sentence speaking roles.

---------------

Although I'm not American the last few days had me slightly distressed.
Made me come back to the game and resume the challenge run I abandoned cause it wasn't really all that challenging.

Stopped skipping events scenes and instead rewatching them and it's been really comforting to play P5.

OrionX

yea, Junpei

vgJfDKkWjVwl8khnxvRZVfUsuHQ14V-A57PVSu3zQLJV1qRsTX7_Meuv4leIB0ztp58inbA=s670-fcrop64=1,006d0000ff91ffff

I'll definitely watch that, but I'll have to watch it later, after the original broadcast. Is there any chance of Atlus uploading it to YouTube? Trying to watch previously recorded videos on Twitch is hell most of the time.

Probably only gonna briefly tune in to it. I've already seen most of the Japanese previews (and a stream of the first few hours of the game >.>). This will be in English so I'll actually fully understand everything and I think I'm good on not knowing anymore about the game than I already do.

Isn't this just a list of developers and publishers that will have a booth? It's still possible that Atlus could be there.

If they were going to have presence, I'd have expected it to be a booth, especially since they clearly have a P5 build ready. Still possible for them to have an on stage trailer or just not to have announced their presence yet though.

VertPin

If they were going to have presence, I'd have expected it to be a booth, especially since they clearly have a P5 build ready. Still possible for them to have an on stage trailer or just not to have announced their presence yet though.
That's what I meant, my bad.

Feel like it might be a bit soon for DLC? Think they usually reveal that schedule closer to launch. Maybe if there's going to be a day 1 free/preorder bonus DLC/themes they'll announce that.

In terms of other news, I guess we might see more of the final LE art.

Wonder if they'll do stuff with the Phantom Thieves/Velvet Attendants like Atlus Japan did too, although guess they haven't actually announced C/J's vo yet.

Mediking

As a main character, he can sense plot points.

He probably thought of Chidori's coldness as tolerating his bullshit.

Anyway, the best Persona boy is quite easily Shinjiro.

Hahahah it's just funny cuz I thought Junpei would be the kinda guy that would want a girl that's the exact opposite of Chiidori. (a girl who actually likes to smile and have a good time).. but hey. Opposites DO attract.

Mediking

For the first time in a long time.... Youtube actually just tried to spoil me on Persona 5. The Suggested Videos section had somebody clearly shooting for views with clickbait using a Persona 5 video.

Nice try but not this time!

Still have no idea how the characters really are or what's the bigger picture in Persona 5. I still have no idea what you can do outside of battling. I hope Atlus took notes from Yakuza and we can have crazy fun with Joker and the gang outside of fights. I would bust out laughing if a pastime was of Joker and another party member singing karaoke or something.

I miss Atlus' mixture of comedy, seriousness and romance in a game so badly....

Top Bottom