• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

Primary should be for the account, not the system. I think you should be able to have multiple primary accounts on one system.
Oh, I see, then you can have an account as primary only on one system, but you can have multiple accounts as primary on one system. That does (sort of) make sense. Thanks! I'll be able to enjoy the theme on my main account. Especially the music :D

Makio

I'm hearing Carrie Keranen, actually, especially when compared to her Arianna in Etrian.

Jesus .... no wonder she reminds me to Elizabeth the phrase "a future had been sealed in advance" sounds like the undertones she use to replace Tara Platt (Liz) in Neptunia
And my god i would be mad if Keranen is actually in the game not doing Makoto (yeah i know Cherami do it) or Sae ... dammit.

But i was so sure it was Sheh too... im confused asf

Just put Kira Buckland as confidant and we are golden.

(Muh Cristina Vee tho) :(

Makio

Is there anyone from the Cold Steel cast that isn't in P5 at this point?
Lets see
Sean Chiplock , Rachel Hirschfeld , Lucien Dodge , Edward Bosco , Marisha Ray , Benjamin Diskin, Rena Strober , Kaiji Tang , Rachel Kimsey, Patrick Seiz , Kira Buckland , Ericka Mendez , Ray Chase ....

Kimsey , Strober and Ray already worked in Dancing All Night but there not rule saying cant get recast.
Plus Ashly Burch (Rise) and Eden Riegel (Marie) are in there too

But make your bets people here the list of the voices actors for the coop roles

Lets see
Sean Chiplock , Rachel Hirschfeld , Lucien Dodge , Edward Bosco , Marisha Ray , Benjamin Diskin, Rena Strober , Kaiji Tang , Rachel Kimsey, Patrick Seiz , Kira Buckland , Ericka Mendez , Ray Chase ....

Kimsey , Strober and Ray already worked in Dancing All Night but there not rule saying cant get recast.
Plus Ashly Burch (Rise) and Eden Riegel (Marie) are in there too

But make your bets people here the list of the voices actors for the coop roles

Come oooooon, Amanda Miller! ;)

Also, really liking the idea that Sheh will have a place in this series that isn't Metis.

Makio

Also, really liking the idea that Sheh will have a place in this series that isn't Metis.

That why i think one of the twins is Sheh meanwhile the calm one sound like "mini elizabeth" to me , the other sound like Metis ...
So Keranen and Sheh as the twins , i still thinking is only one actress using range .

Plot twist ; in the end is an actress nobody consider yet ... i mean kinda Krishna in Apocalypse which got a "new face" in an Atlus dub

When's Atlus's stream?

bla_1479326400.png

Nachos

Carrie Keranen sounds like she's voicing the disembodied voice at the beginning. Is that one of the twins speaking?
I asked a friend who spoiled himself, and yeah, sounds like that's one of the lines by the twins.

That why i think one of the twins is Sheh meanwhile the calm one sound like "mini elizabeth" to me , the other sound like Metis ...
So Keranen and Sheh as the twins , i still thinking is only one actress using range .

Plot twist ; in the end is an actress nobody consider yet ... i mean kinda Krishna in Apocalypse which got a "new face" in an Atlus dub
Which would be weird, when they share an actress in Japanese.

Makio

Which would be weird, when they share an actress in Japanese.

Thats why i keep saying who is voicing the twins is one actress to me.
I cant be 100 % sure if is Sheh , Keranen or someone else ,more i listen more confused i am
But there something these VA got in common : crazy range , diferent tones and can go from 0 to 100 fast , so should be no problem for those ladies to handle a double role like Caroline and Justine

And if in the end is only one VA im going to give her credit because is making people think there are diferent people which speak well of her range

Why would you go anywhere near Twitch chat if you're trying to avoid spoilers

There was some surprisingly nice chat going on. Also, I was hyped. (edit: bonus: I was looking for an excuse to procrastinate, I probably have too much emotional investment for this game, video games also happen to be the only thing I have left that I feel truly poignantly about so I ended up being unable to resist going to the chat early. Priorities, I was asking for it, such is life, etc.)

Block @freddiemercurio1 on Twitch if you do want to stay in there without getting spoiled. Bastard PMs spoilers.

The delay was real. April 4th. Japanese Voice DLC Free on release.

I'm rather happy about this, actually. Gives me time to play other games before P5 and makes it the best it can be for everyone.

Begaria

According to an insider source I cannot disclose, Persona 5 would be delayed in the West (at least in Europe) to April. But as a compensation we would get the japanese voices as a free DLC.

To be officially announced in a few.

You sir, I must apologize to. I didn't believe.

MSMrRound

Most of us are eating crow right now. Sorry for doubting you junior member.

That said, I'm close to final few dungeons. Any bit of polishing would be well worth it.

On a more positive note, AOI YUUKI CONFIRMED FOR ENGLISH VERSION OF PERSONA 5. AHHHHHHHHHH!

At least there's a silver lining to it. Hopefully AtlusUSA might be able to add some DLC codes to the Take Your Heart edition as well, or at least free for 1st week or something.

An even better way of looking at this is that they've stated that they want Persona 5 to be the gold bar for their localizations.

The more Dual Audio the better.

Top Bottom