• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona TGS 2015 Stream Discussion Thread

yami4ct

Depends on when they lock the script and give it to Atlus USA for translating and dubbing. As far as we know, that part could already be done, or partially be done.

There's no reason some games can't be worldwide releases, they just aren't because that's not how the companies do things in those instances.

It also depends on what the delay is for. Is it for polish, balance or maybe to claim a better date? Than that gives the localization team a ton of time to work with the script as that can be done simultaneously. If it's to add content, it depends on how much is being added.

yami4ct

It seems like there'll be even more characters from this studio footage bit in the middle, huh?

I think it's a safe bet we'll see at least 8 party members including navigators, so there's definitely some more main cast we haven't seen yet. The game also will likely have a massive supporting cast, especially if that VA list posted is anything to go by. Altus is clearly holding a ton back, which makes sense since the game is a little under a year out.

chiimisu

Yeah. The brunette party member from the new trailer for sure.

I think it's a safe bet we'll see at least 8 party members including navigators, so there's definitely some more main cast we haven't seen yet. The game also will likely have a massive supporting cast, especially if that VA list posted is anything to go by. Altus is clearly holding a ton back, which makes sense since the game is a little under a year out.

Ohhh, great. Thinking they've probably barely shown only the beginning of the game really warms my heart. I hope cast's good.

what am I supposed to play until persona 5 atlus

what am I supposed to play

Between being dead beat, people on twitter being confident of PQ2 happening and the Carnival of Stupid in regards to the blurred letters in PV3 there was some part of me that hoped they'd announce a hold over game, since P5 is a year out.

Dancing all night and replay the other games.

Mafia dude has two Mara's chilling on his shoulders

Qco1gPe.png

Renewed

I remember how I told myself after last year I wouldn't sit through these countdowns again and would only show up for each event. But... I forgot the events themselves can be stallfests ._.

FluxWaveZ

I dunno what everyone expected, given they already released a new PV and the revised release date before the stream. This seemed about right to me, except am I right in assuming there was no

UWCpi2G.jpg

?

Her omission was a real bummer. She is the one who begets Persona chaos in the big live streams.

chiimisu

Yeah, but no idea about the hair color, perhaps he dyed it. His hair in other scenes is very dark blue do I don't think it's the lighting alone.

gjXUXZq.jpg

It's lighting. Blue hair+orange/reddish lighting=violetish hair color which is seen on the pic.
Source: trust me i'm an artist
not a very good one

Top Bottom