• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona TGS 2015 Stream Discussion Thread

kiyoaki

Nice music. Just the right thing to get the party started.

This is a better kick-off than I expected. The first few seconds of the stream have given us already much to speculate about. The execution of the twin motif for the Velvet Room attendants is about what one would expect. We have one arrogant "malicious-looking" girl and a polite, quiet one.

Please, someone restream the music right at the beginning!

RocBase

im so mad at myself lol why didn't i already have the window open

yall are master clowns atlus

edit: welp nvm flux to the rescue, cheers man

artsi

CPGaZL8VAAAg9BL.jpg:orig

"So we meet for the first time.
From this evening forward, the two of us will be working as your guides."

I guess we'll see more of them soon.

jmaine_ph

For the record. I have never played a Persona game before. Heard great about 4, especially golden. When I watched the trailer for 5 I fell in love with that theme. Been hyped ever since.

I'm trying to translate the whole thing, but they're just referred as "Calm girl" and "Ill-tempered girl".

No mention of Teddie so far :(

Poor Teddie... He went before his time.
NOT REALLY

For the record. I have never played a Persona game before. Heard great about 4, especially golden. When I watched the trailer for 5 I fell in love with that theme. Been hyped ever since.

This is bound to be filled with P4 and P3 Spoilers. You should play Golden ASAP! Top 3 game ever for me (the other 2 being FFIX and MGS3).

I approve, this is now canon*.

*no it's not.

*It should be. ;)

Top Bottom