• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pete Hines says denying existance of unnanounced Bethesda game "was a joke"

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My guess is that it's a mobile game, either a port or a new project.

It most likely one of these things:

Skyrim or Fallout 3 port for the New iPhones iOS 11.

Or

Fallout 3 or 4 port for Switch.

If it's coming out this year, I doubt Bethesda would want to release Fallout on Switch right alongside Skyrim. I could definitely see it happening next year, though.

I think it's more likely there would be a Fallout 3/NV remaster on their more up to date Gambryo/Creation 2.0 than a Switch version.

oti

Banned
Fallout Switch wouldn't make much sense with Skyrim Switch coming out.

Our resident press sneak fuck says ports.

So I'm going with Wolfenstein and Doom coming to Switch.

Clessidor

Could see them announce a new online game at the apple event if it's Skyrim related. Or some other mobile thing during getting announced via social media.

But if it's a non-mobile game announcement then I can only see something like a remaster, port or new edition of an existing game.

Fallout 3+NV makes the most sense for a port, though I'm not sure why they didn't announce it at E3. My only guess is that each game is getting half the attention of Skyrim, so it's not going to be as substantial. Plus they didn't want it crossing with Fallout 4 paid mods.

I feel like if it was a mobile game, he'd just say it was a mobile game.

Khalme

Neo Member
Fallout 3+NV makes the most sense for a port, though I'm not sure why they didn't announce it at E3. My only guess is that each game is getting half the attention of Skyrim, so it's not going to be as substantial. Plus they didn't want it crossing with Fallout 4 paid mods.

I feel like if it was a mobile game, he'd just say it was a mobile game.
I'd buy Fallout NV : Special Edition with the Fallout 4 gunplay in a heartbeat.

Pennywise

Not sure if this old but Legends of Skyrim for Switch is listed on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071JSKHM6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Edit: Isn't this the card game for mobile?

Sounds more like a placeholder for Skyrim VR that they didn't update.

Product description

A true, full-length open-world game for VR has arrived from award-winning developers, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim VR reimagines the complete epic fantasy masterpiece with an unparalleled sense of scale, depth, and immersion. From battling ancient dragons to exploring rugged mountains and more, Skyrim VR brings to life a complete open world for you to experience any way you choose. Skyrim VR includes the critically-acclaimed core game and official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel and the future of the Empire hangs in the balance. As Dragonborn, the prophesied hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand amongst them.

I'll go with a F3/NV port for PS4/X1, unless it's just a Fallout VR port for PSVR.

mattmanp

I actually expect them to announce whatever it is on Apple's conference, if it's indeed a mobile game.

Ah, this actually makes sense to me. This or PSX shadow drop are only reasons I see as reasons it's not been announced this close to end of year.

Top Bottom