• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie reached 10 Billion YouTube views

Only ever saw him during that gaming awards show with Joel McHale a few years back. Quality seemed on par with the rest of the show. But good for him. If i could do it I'm sure i would.

erawsd

1. I didn't know they were supposed to be actors.
2. the sole factor of being actors doesn't necessarily mean they have talent.

It doesn't but if many millions of people are entertained by the performance, its hard to argue that they have none. With the Jersey Shore you could make the argument that its the directors, producers, writers, ect that are just as, if not more, responsible for the success of that show. However, Pewdiepie does everything himself.

clem84

Gold Member
Not really a fan of his videos. However when I watch them I can see how some people might be.

But 39,000,000 subs? Holy hell!

Once your settings are dialed in, provided no one messes with them before the next recording, things should be pretty effortless from that point onward. You can set up timelines, audio presets, etc. to just drag and drop elements, then render and you're done.

I have a typical formula, but there's still a bunch of work due to how my setup is. We don't use headphones when recording, so there's a lot of noise gating and manually muting parts so there isn't an echo. Can take me hours to get one session presentable.

Pretty much. I don't get how he has this many views. I'm pretty sure he view bots or something. Not possible.

View botting like that would not go undetected, and even Pewdiepie wouldn't be immune to the consequences of it. He's gotten in trouble over stuff before.

Myggen

It doesn't but if many millions of people are entertained by the performance, its hard to argue that they have none. With the Jersey Shore you could make the argument that its the directors, producers, writers, ect that are just as, if not more, responsible for the success of that show. However, Pewdiepie does everything himself.

Yup, he has a huge audience that loves what he does. Not for me but I respect the work.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
He is a great professionist and worker: making videos for all those years is not simple.

Top Bottom