• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon

Yes you can. Spoiling anything without warning no matter how old makes you a selfish, self-centered prick, no excuses or exceptions. Sometimes kids grow up and want to watch old movies, how dare they want to watch them past their sell by date, little fucks. Seriously that attitude is one of the most selfish, irritating things in existence. "DERP I dun watched it so everyone else better have too".

The dude stopped watching the Iron Giant a half hour into the movie. He had his chance, and blew it. Beside everyone knows the most selfish act is pissing on a public toilet seat. Either wait for the urinal or grab some tissue and lift that bitch up.

panty

American in an obvious copper wig with a bad, fake Scottish accent.

Whatever floats your boat.

oUGCM.gif

This applies to you too. (I love that gif)

Yes you can. Spoiling anything without warning no matter how old makes you a selfish, self-centered prick, no excuses or exceptions. Sometimes kids grow up and want to watch old movies, how dare they want to watch them past their sell by date, little fucks. Seriously that attitude is one of the most selfish, irritating things in existence. "DERP I dun watched it so everyone else better have too".

Damn I hope my sarcasm detector is broken...otherwise wow

LQX

The other thread had some genuinely funny pictures, this one seems more about lets post cute shit.

Vodh

you guys liked her accent? her freaking accent ruined her for me. -_- wonder what her real voice is like.

Yeah, it's quite obviously fake, but honestly, it's not that bad. It's cute. Maybe would sound worse if she wasn't so cute herself.

And it's coming from a guy who spent the last 4 years in Edinburgh, so go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom