• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity 2: GAF ISLAND [100% Funded]

Final stretch!! Can't believe we are this close. 90% seemed so far away...!

Evilore needs to drop half a G up in this biznitch.

P.S. Everyone else who hasn't received an email, don't be alarmed. I've tabulated everything, and I'm going to submit them tonight!
P.P.S Original donors who donated before I introduced the rewards, please PM me and I'll send you Pixeljunk Pack!

Durante

I feel like this was stuck at 30something % for weeks and now shot up to 90 in a few days. Am I misremembering or is that really how it happened?

Evilcrane

In for 50$ - Make full sail!

Edit: Oh and I'd like a digital copy of the game, please :) I don't need the Pixeljunk pack, but I'm sure you'll find a good home for it!

Honestly, we bumped because of everyone donating great games (including donation of PoE2 Collector's Edition!!), plus the addition of Deadfire itself as a reward.

It's a collective effort!

(Dibs on the penthouse by the beach).

Final stretch!! Can't believe we are this close. 90% seemed so far away...!

Evilore needs to drop half a G up in this biznitch.

P.S. Everyone else who hasn't received an email, don't be alarmed. I've tabulated everything, and I'm going to submit them tonight!
P.P.S Original donors who donated before I introduced the rewards, please PM me and I'll send you Pixeljunk Pack!
Do you mean our GAF account emails?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Weird question. The 20 digital keys for the game, which version are they? Just wondering if the ingame items and pets were included that come with the higher than base tier.

Weird question. The 20 digital keys for the game, which version are they? Just wondering if the ingame items and pets were included that come with the higher than base tier.

Honestly? It just says "20x additional Deadfire keys". I will provide every Deadfire owner with whatever I can, including the various digital items like soundtrack and digital books. That said, it could be anything, from just the game to game + additional items.

I can also request Obsidian to upgrade everyone's key to the higher tier with pets and more.

I never got a message or e-mail btw

PMed.

If you never got around to the expansion content, you're in for a treat. White March 2 has some of the best quests and certainly the best boss fights in the game.

I liked White March 1 more for some reason. I liked the new companions and village lore a ton. Didn't care for Part 2 until the end of it. It was worth the slog for me, although it wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Fuck it, I just donated $50.

I'll take a digital key for the game if that is alright?

I hope I can be here to give some input on the island.

I also hope I'm not permabanned from this great community in the future :p

Fuck it, I just donated $50.

I'll take a digital key for the game if that is alright?

I hope I can be here to give some input on the island.

I also hope I'm not permabanned from this great community in the future :p

Haha! Reserved one for you. Everyone who owns Deadfire will get both GAF PM and E-mail upon its release (and possibly Steam message if I have your Steam ID).

I liked White March 1 more for some reason. I liked the new companions and village lore a ton. Didn't care for Part 2 until the end of it. It was worth the slog for me, although it wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Stalwart was great, and I loved both Zahua and the Devil of Caroc. To be fair, I didn't actually play WM1 until 2 was out, so it could be some of the content I associate with 2 (e.g., the archmages) was available from Part 1.

sleepnaught

So, do we have any idea how extensive the island will be? Will they contain NPCs and quests? How much control do you get you get over the look of the island?

Wow, I almost can't believe the pace we've had the last week! I remember the worry of not having hit 25% when we were halfway on time.

Good job everyone, the first round of grog is on me!

as if

Fishious

Donated $30, but I don't want any games.

I was skeptical about how the GAF Inn would turn out in the original Pillars of Eternity so I didn't donate then, but I wound up being really happy with it in the end. This time I definitely want to be a part of this amazing community effort.

Megauap

Donated $50. Don't really need any of the games either. Instead I'll PM Shao Kahn a couple Torment: ToN keys to give away.

I really want to play Torment at launch and if I can help GAF to own an island at the same time even better! Are there any Torment keys left?

Sent 5 more keys for you to finish this thing.

Thanks also for the Outbreak interest as well from folks! Means a lot to a small indie like me (and if the game ever gets enough steam, maybe one day it'll get an OT!) :)

Thank you Urishizu!

Your contribution has been a great help. I've marked the bundle accordingly.

Top Bottom