• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 sold 1 million units in Germany

Road

Press release came via email from SCEE with a PDF in it. I just copied the first passage and I can't make the rest or the PDF public. Sorry. But I guess every registred press outlet in Germany recieved that release yesterday. It's legit.

Does it cite Gfk?

21 October is a Tuesday, but the tracking week ends Saturday. I'm gonna file this one in the shipped column...

Moonstone

Does it cite Gfk?

21 October is a Tuesday, but the tracking week ends Saturday. I'm gonna file this one in the shipped column...

Gamesmarkt/Mediabiz thinks that this is sold-through.

http://www.mediabiz.de/games/news/eine-mio-playstation-4-in-deutschland-verkauft/387683

But we don't know. Your statement makes sense - but it's also possible that PS4 was at 999k at that time and Sony knew they would reach 1 million that week (or that specific day), regardless if GFK data was in or not. Or they calculated it back.

The press release comes also a little late, if Sony would be raving about shipment numbers, they could have released the PR back then when they shipped the million.

Donos

Straight from the PAL thread:

Germany, Top 50 - Week 46 (Nov 10 - Nov 15)

01 (NE) PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity
02 (NE) PC Assassin's Creed Unity
03 (01) PS4 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
04 (NE) XBO Assassin's Creed Unity
05 (09) XBO Halo - The Master Chief Collection
06 (NE) PS4 Pro Evolution Soccer 2015
07 (02) PS3 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
08 (04) PC Landwirtschafts-Simulator 15
09 (NE) PS3 Assassin's Creed Rogue
10 (07) PS4 FIFA 15

Can't remember the last time i saw a physical PC box in a store...

Toxa

10421183_10152755915757638_884913382220185937_n.png

1 million sold in france

Vous êtes 1 million de joueurs a posséder une PS4 en France.
1 million de MERCIS !

Top Bottom