• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Awards 2014, PlayStation's 20th Anniversary

Bold One

why so limited doe?

4mnMNoU.jpg

JB2448

Really, compared to the abysmal startup, they should have opened up the ceremony with this performance instead.

HeelPower

I know they want to restrict the PS4 to only 12,300 units to make it special for the event..

But c'mon...this should be standard color from now on...

LAA

20th Annivessary PS4 is pretty nice indeed.
Don't really have the money or need to get one though...though of course I'd certainly love one, to put on display till the end of time.

That limited edition PS4 makes me want to sell my kidneys....

Also that awkward smiling and speaking Japanese moment for Andrew House and that awkward silence..

Schrade

I need to go to sleep. I had a long ass day at work and I am going to have another long ass day tomorrow.

Just announce everything all at once and let me go to bed!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I can't believe they're keeping something as sweet as this at a limited capacity :(
Yeah, limited edition fan items peeve the hell outta me. There's more than 12.5k PlayStation fans that want something like that and not even everyone really gets a fair shot. The least they could do is produce enough controllers for everyone to go around.

Top Bottom