• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience ‘Notebook’ teaser hints at new David Jaffe game

AKXjlcX.png

I'd like to see him make another game on par with god of war. His other games that aren't as story/presentation dirven are boring as hell to me.

vpance

Seems Jaffe was stuck in indie land too long and wants back in with the big boys. For a man of his talents the prospect of working on F2P shite for the rest of his career must have felt soulcrushing.

viveks86

Well represented genre suggests it's an fps or tps of some sort. Or it has zombies. Can't wait to see what jaffe has up his sleeve

Wait, is this the thread where we insult Jaffe so he comes in here to answer and maybe leak some stuff?

Anyway... never been a fan of Jaffe games, there not so good
:p

sn00zer

Literally the only things we know
-Its paranormal basd
-Its multiplayer
-Jaffe is in charge

Which could mean just about anything

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
But PT is just Playable Teaser.

Why not just call every demo D if shorter to type was the goal. Or why not SH for Silent Hill.
You just answered your own question. There is only one piece of software officially titled PT. There are hundreds of demos and several Silent Hills. So abbreviating either of those would be totally ambiguous without extra context. It's like basic communication, dude. Everyone knows what PT is.

Rixa

I posted earlier to this thread Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December
Might be better to add it here too.

Yesterdays Jaffevideo Haunted / The Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency. Noticed kinda creepy clip:
Can detective GAF see whats in those papers?

I tried my damnedest but even at full HD it's illegible beyond the headers.

Yea i'm not getting much here.

Top Bottom