• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

Renpatsu

X-post from the Discussion thread!:

Attention fellow HYPEES AND SONY GAFFERS!

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!
Got in just before the lock, but in case you missed it.

Twitch U/N: Renpatsu

The time is upon us.

I'll see you at the other side.

FEOJrxB.gif

Gori

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

Hey hey, did you miss adding me? goridread on Twitch, would love to get in, and thank you!

could I be added to the twitch chat please

Thoughtsofspeaking

and for the person who asked, yes. you get a dollop of ketchup, mix it with water, paprika, parsley and a dash of mint and pour it over the tuna.

you can do the exact same thing with tomato sauce

Born2Live

Can I get a Twitch invite please? Twitch username is Blakester19.

Yeul

Mine is yeulia! Add me to the group if you get a chance~

Lernaean

Banned
I doubt my body is ready, but bring it on anyway, be it bombs or disappointment.

Btw, is that the final train? I remember i was in the last build and it was noticeably bigger.

TriGen

Looking forward to this. The Game Awards proved to be solid so this could prove to be a sweet weekend for gaming if PSX delivers.

ifstif

Neo Member

Add me
Twitch id: dude221166

RyoonZ

Banned

Twitch ID: RyoonZ

Top Bottom