• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

Drencrom

Just leaving it here for those expecting TLG.
M0eJBtM.gif

Tears of joy!

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
X-post from the Discussion thread!:

Attention fellow HYPEES AND SONY GAFFERS!

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

Panajev

Please :)

legacyzero

Banned

Excited for the event? Going to watch it on twitch? Don't want to deal with the fanboy BS in the chat? Would you rather enjoy the show with the rest of GAF and enjoy the hype in a nice environment?

Then post your Twitch chat name here NOW and I'll invite you to the chat channel on Twitch called "SonyGAF!"

Please add names to this post so I can have one big list to add everyone for the event tomorrow!

Twitch ID: legacyzero

This Uncharted 4 "reveal" must really blow off faces. Naughty Dog have been hyping this like no other, they are not really hype machines either. The Last of Us, they walked out on stage, showed the game, and dropped the controller.

They posted some teaser images and a viral ad campaign for it, but they weren't on twitter hyping it up like they have been the past few days for Uncharted 4.

My body is ready, confirmed!

HigXx

Could I get an invite as well please? HigXx

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Final Fantasy VII Remake will not happen.

You guys are going to be so disappointed. Year in and year out we go through this.

ZeroAKA

zeroaka

Thanks for the invite!

LifEndz

Guess I was doing it wrong. Twitch name is Lifendz. Thanks in advance.

Dynomutt

akrynym_one

Top Bottom