• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week is coming – here’s where to watch it

Loudninja

Bonjour! PlayStation is making some big plans for Paris Games Week next month, and it's time to start talking specifics.

On October 30th starting at 8:00am Pacific Time, PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week will kick off with a slew of updates and announcements before moving straight into the Paris Games Week 2017 Media Showcase, where you'll get a new look at some spectacular games coming to PS4 and PS VR.

After the Showcase, stick around – we'll have further details and info to share in our post-Showcase debrief.

Here's the best part: you can watch all the fun from the comfort of your home, office, or home office via live.playstation.com, Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook. No need to book a pricey international flight — all you need to do is tune in to and enjoy the show!

So mark your calendars — we'll see you later this month. Merci!
PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week schedule

Monday, October 30 | PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week 2017 featuring the PlayStation Media Showcase | 8:00 AM Pacific Time
Watch it live: live.playstation.com, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/10/02/playstation-live-from-paris-games-week-watch-october-30/

FDC1

"Bonjour tout les mondes!"

238071_700b.jpg

Elandyll

Banned
"Bonjour tout les mondes!"

238071_700b.jpg
On one hand... Maybe they did it on purpose (the plural is applied correctly) and are doing a word play on Worlds (as in game worlds).

Otoh... It's cringy, and if it's a mistake it's very amateur hour.

This being said, can't wait. Hopefully all the EU studios and Indies will be well represented:

Guerilla (HZD dlc), MM (Dreams!), QD (Detroit), and an update on Wild would be nice.

This being said, can't wait. Hopefully all the EU studios and Indies will be well represented:

Guerilla (HZD dlc), MM (Dreams!), QD (Detroit), and an update on Wild would be nice.

Update on Wild would be good, game has great potential.

Hopefully we also get a reveal of what Housemarque are working on.

Gavin Moore's next game, Wild, Dreams reintroduction (w/ single player campaign), Detroit release date, GT Sport stuff, etc...

Hype time!

Edit - There was a rumor Housemarque is working on a bigger title.

FDC1

On one hand... Maybe they did it on purpose (the plural is applied correctly) and are doing a word play on Worlds (as in game worlds).

Otoh... It's cringy, and if it's a mistake it's very amateur hour.

The edited it ;)

Floody

Gimme some release dates please Sony. Specifically God of War's.
Not really wanting much else. Will be avoiding any TLoU2 stuff that might show up.
Death Stranding gameplay would sweet, but probably PSX. I'll lose my shit if Crash Team Racing Remastered shows up, but again would probably be a PSX thing.

A new DMC would be nice, feel sorry for the constant disappointment it's fans feel after every no show.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I hope this is the beginning of the 'real' roadmap to launch for Dreams. Be it beta launch or whatever. Hopefully it's in position for that now.

Shenmue HD bundle.

Has to be this, or PSX if they want a Christmas release (fitting since the first game takes place at Christmas). Also with the Deep Silver and Shibuya Productions involvement, it makes sense from a geographical standpoint, as well that it's rumored to be Sega Europe who registered the domain.

That's if Sega even let Sony announce it. The alternative is that Sega randomly drop it one day on Twitter, which would totally be like Sega to do.

Gimme some release dates please Sony. Specifically God of War's.
Not really wanting much else. Will be avoiding any TLoU2 stuff that might show up.
Death Stranding gameplay would sweet, but probably PSX. I'll lose my shit if Crash Team Racing Remastered shows up, but again would probably be a PSX thing.

A new DMC would be nice, feel sorry for the constant disappointment it's fans feel after every no show.
All of that sounds more like PSX stuff.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
After Paris Games Weeks comes and goes with nary a peep from DMC5, somwhere in Japan Itsuno will be heard laughing.

Floody

All of that sounds more like PSX stuff.

Yeah, I'm super satisfied at the moment with Sony's line up, so can't really think of anything they could announce, that wouldn't be better suited for PSX. Early 2018 release dates are the only thing I'm expecting here. With PSX being a reminder for them and then mostly focused on late 2018-2019 stuff (no release dates there though).

FelipeMGM

On October 30th starting at 8:00am Pacific Time, PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week will kick off with a slew of updates and announcements before moving straight into the Paris Games Week 2017 Media Showcase, where you'll get a new look at some spectacular games coming to PS4 and PS VR.

so pre-show with announcements E3 style?

also, that latter part doesnt sound very promising when it comes to new game reveals

EDIT: only now read the full post, missed this part right in the beggining

Tune in on 30th October for big new game announcements and updates

Yeah, I'm super satisfied at the moment with Sony's line up, so can't really think of anything they could announce, that wouldn't be better suited for PSX. Early 2018 release dates are the only thing I'm expecting here. With PSX being a reminder for them and then mostly focused on late 2018-2019 stuff (no release dates there though).
I think it will be focused on stuff like Dreams, Detroit, Wild, GT Sport, etc... I just hope they bring smaller stuff (AA/indie) for new announcements. And then we can get the type o stuff you mentioned at PSX.

so pre-show with announcements E3 style?

also, that latter part doesnt sound very promising when it comes to new game reveals
Yeah, pre-show.

Loudninja

What were the notable announcements last year from PGW?
They didn't have a press conference.

For 2015:

Street Fighter V - Dhalsim Trailer
Star Wars Battlefront: Heroes Trailer
No Man's Sky coming June 2016
Tekken 7 coming to PS4 and Xbox One
Horizon: Zero Dawn Footage
Ratchet & Clank PGW Trailer
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Revealed
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (VR)
DRIVECLUB BIKES: Out today
Gran Turismo Sport Announced
Quantic Dream's new project: Detroit: Become Human
WiLD Gameplay Demo
Gravity Rush 2 Trailer
Tekken 7 coming to PSVR
Gran Turismo Sport will support PSVR
Robinson: The Journey
RIGS Trailer
Dreams Gameplay Demo
Matterfall Announcement Trailer
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1130384

Plum

What were the notable announcements last year from PGW?

There wasn't a press conference last year, but the year before had:
- Matterfall
- Tekken 7 on PS4
- SFV release date
- No Man's Sky release date
- Driveclub Bikes
- UC4 multiplayer
- Gran Turismo Sport
- Detroit

Top Bottom