• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week is coming – here’s where to watch it

Gimme some release dates please Sony. Specifically God of War's.
Not really wanting much else. Will be avoiding any TLoU2 stuff that might show up.
Death Stranding gameplay would sweet, but probably PSX. I'll lose my shit if Crash Team Racing Remastered shows up, but again would probably be a PSX thing.

A new DMC would be nice, feel sorry for the constant disappointment it's fans feel after every no show.

God of War should be there, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got a release date out of it (as well as release dates for SotC and Detroit).

But as for the rest, Death Stranding is more likely to appear at The Game Awards than either Sony show. While TLOU2, DMC5 and CTR are probably more likely at PSX.

Aside from God of War, Detroit and SotC, I think the big things to come out of this show will be WiLD and Dreams re-appearing, a couple new mid-tier announcements and a bunch of new PSVR games. I'm really hoping for a successor to Helldivers.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
xDmcDevilMayCry-990x556.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WOkukFnU3N.jpg

Let's go.

If I can be perfectly honest, I would also want a sequel to DmC more than an old-Dante DMC5.

Skeeter49

I think hard release dates are PSX bound.

One event where 90% of things shown having a date is more exciting than splitting them between events.

Dreams and Wild might be lucky enough to get dates here. Maybe Detroit as well.

Hoping for some Dragon Ball FighterZ news, personally. Not something Playstation-exclusive (Xbox seems to be the primary marketing brand for it, I believe), but still.

O-oh my... What is this beautiful specimen?
The shaman (the player character) used a real life snake as a sacrifice to summon the snake goddess yes it’s xool as shit and yes this game needs to be out now

I think hard release dates are PSX bound.

One event where 90% of things shown having a date is more exciting than splitting them between events.

Dreams and Wild might be lucky enough to get dates here. Maybe Detroit as well.

Announcing everything on one show may make it more exciting to you but it also makes it far easier for things to be lost in the noise.

Having said that, it really doesn't matter when God of War's release date is announced. It's such a high profile franchise and game that they could announce it on the PS Blog and it would probably have about as much impact as it would at PGW or PSX. I just think that if Sony's serious about making God of War more popular worldwide, it should show up at PGW and that would be a good opportunity to get the release date out there.

We might get a Dreams beta release date but I highly doubt we'll get proper release dates for the full release or WiLD. Release windows maybe.

I want to see PSVR Dreams.
WiLD.
New stuff (ideally first party PSVR).

What Sony studios have unannounced projects that would be likely to show? The ones I can think of are: London Studio, Manchester Studio, and Guerrilla Games.

I-hate-u

It's totally going to be void of any big news imo. PSX is way too close and carries more importance for Sony. Don't know why they spread themselves so thin like that.

Black Duke

Neo Member
I want to see PSVR Dreams.
WiLD.
New stuff (ideally first party PSVR).

What Sony studios have unannounced projects that would be likely to show? The ones I can think of are: London Studio, Manchester Studio, and Guerrilla Games.

Sucker Punch. But I think we'll have to wait till E3 18 for them.

I don't know what to hope for. Maybe a localization announcement DQ I-III and release date for DQ XI. Oh, and more of Hidden Agenda please.

It's totally going to be void of any big news imo. PSX is way too close and carries more importance for Sony. Don't know why they spread themselves so thin like that.
PGW is aimed at a different audience though. I don't think PGW and PSX will share much content.

What do you expect them to say, tune in for small announcements?

They had Theater Experience for an E3 that was completely void of anything significant.
And the year before that it was very significant. There is no way to tell how big or small the show will be.

Bizzquik

"PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week is coming"
gets excited

"On October 30th starting at...."
gets unexcited

Why not? I always enjoy watching game conferences. Even if they are mostly updates to already announced games.

bitbydeath

Any word on what Evolution Studios has been working on at Codemasters?

Would be great to see a new Motorstorm, failing that dream I’m looking forward to more WiLD.

Playsage

Uhm... Let's see:

Maybe first gameplay demo of Horizon's DLC?

I really hope that Wild is there
How many project is Ancel working on right now?

Gran Turismo Sport is getting a new trailer

If God of War is there, we are getting the release date, but I believe PSX is going to be the the real info drop for the game

Show some Spider-Man, please

Capcom might bring some SFV and Monster Hunter

Assorted footage of popular shooter games and ubisoft titles

Oh! And obligatory David Cage's game moment

Edit: forgot about Dreams

Top Bottom