• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Live From Paris Games Week is coming – here’s where to watch it

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
What time is the actual press conference? Or is the showcase the conference?

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Showcase is the new fancy word for conferences.

That sucks since I'll be at work during the day. Oh well. I'll just watch the gameplay videos when I get home.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
As someone who's unhealthly obsessed with Media Molecule's Dreams, all the big shows this year have been nonstop torture.

PGW and PSX are my last lifeline. Mm pls

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Finally I am not alone
Holy crap someone who knows my struggle! Apparently we're a rare breed, my friend ;_;

Just hoping for that one demo/presentation that'll suddenly get everyone else on board our modest pump-action hype cart.

Holy crap someone who knows my struggle! Apparently we're a rare breed, my friend ;_;

Just hoping for that one demo/presentation that'll suddenly get everyone else on board our modest pump-action hype cart.
I watch those streams way too much!! Ppl don’t see the potential here because of the marketing so far but one good blowout and I’m expecting 180’s

Metalmarc

Oct 30th, cool Have they got the power to shake us from Halloween and make us almost forget Halloween existed?

Theres only one time thats ever happened before and thats when Lucus sold to Disney and confirmed ther would be a Episode 7, nearly made me forget about Halloween that year, as every inch of time was poured over the web talking and reading about the shock announcement.

sense

With one x around the corner and them openly teasing "big announcements" maybe this might have some good surprises. I was only expecting some updates on their European studios games like dreams, wild etc... and maybe a few release dates but maybe there is more. Hmmmm

Do we even have a year of release for WilD?
I don't think so. IIRC we don't have a year for Dreams either.
Please announce Yakuza 2 is coming to the West to let me live in Joy.
Nah, David. Expect that at PSX (aka our annual Yakuza localization show)
Don't do this to me, my heart can't take it if it's not true.
This is a European focused conference, guys. This is the region that according to Sony hates hack and slash games which resulted into the changes that we see in the new God of War.

So even if DMC5 had already been announced, I still wouldn't expect it to show up here. Come one guys lol.

bombshell

With one x around the corner and them openly teasing "big announcements" maybe this might have some good surprises. I was only expecting some updates on their European studios games like dreams, wild etc... and maybe a few release dates but maybe there is more. Hmmmm

I've posted similar things a few times since E3, but yeah the conference really is at the perfect time to draw all the attention away from Xbox One X.

Devil may cry 5 let’s go!!!!!!!

Devil-May-Cry-4-Dante-dante-39278434-500-350.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_mi8fvu8F2s1qca478o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Dreams PSVR please? I need it.

Dreams is already confirmed to be PSVR compatible the confirmed to me on stream & twitter a while ago but also to the press later on, also swear Shu has talked about it at some point as VR title, this was a while ago and might have changed but think this could be the killer VR app. Really hoping they release the beta as an "it's out now" moment with a release date for the full game if we dont hear something soon i will be very worried for MM.

Expect this to be very Europe focused and them to save some big guns for PSX in december.

RSchmitz

VR portion is always the worst part for me, shame that when they finally got rid of handhelds they got into vr.

I think it's weird that they didn't go with a Gamescom conference since GT will have launched before PGW. I guess they probably wanted a date closer to holidays.

AndyVirus

Horizon's DLC will probably get a blog post + new screenshots before then, but still get a PGW trailer and/or gameplay.
Dreams update is a necessity. Hopefully Wild too but not getting hopes up.
GT Sport trailer despite already being out, maybe mention of DLC plans.
VR game from North West or London studio.
Heavy focus on Detroit. Maybe firm release date but "fall 2018" more likely.
Something third party from European devs. Hitman season 2 details?

Outside of that, not expecting much due to the close proximity to PSX.

I don't think so. IIRC we don't have a year for Dreams either.

Nah, David. Expect that at PSX (aka our annual Yakuza localization show)

This is a European focused conference, guys. This is the region that according to Sony hates hack and slash games which resulted into the changes that we see in the new God of War.

So even if DMC5 had already been announced, I still wouldn't expect it to show up here. Come one guys lol.

oh yeah PSX!

alemmon

Looking forward to it but not expecting much.

Sony is saving the big guns for PSX I think.

I think a release date for Dreams and Detroit are very plausible. I just want more of WiLd.

And believe me... Devil May Cry 5 for PSX. It fits with Capcom's tradition for the show.

Memento

I think Sony will save the big guns (God of War, Spiderman, The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding) for PlayStation Experience 2017.

We should expect though games like Detroit and (hopefully) Dreams. Wild would be awesome too! New announcements are a lock too. More Wild-like scale games would be very welcomed.

Maybe we can also expect some new Days Gone footage.

Edit: oh yeah, Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds will definitely be there too. Very excited for that one.

I think Sony will save the big guns (God of War, Spiderman, The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding) for PlayStation Experience 2017.

We should expect though games like Detroit and (hopefully) Dreams. Wild would be awesome too! New announcements are a lock too. More Wild-like scale games would be very welcomed.

Maybe we can also expect some new Days Gone footage.

Edit: oh yeah, Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds will definitely be there too. Very excited for that one.

If God of War's coming out in March then I doubt it'll be a no-show at PGW, especially if Sony are seriously about expanding its popularity outside the US. I think they'll do the same thing they did with Uncharted 4 in 2015: Show it at both.

A couple of other issues:
If Death Stranding's at any show this year, it'll be at The Game Awards, not PSX (or PGW). Keighley and Kojima are bros.

And no way will Days Gone be at PGW. PSX or we won't see it again till E3 2018.

Top Bottom